[H]Resto shaman returning. Lf raiding guild. 190 and climbing just rerolled

Been healing on and off since wotlk. Have mythic xp in BFA. Looking a chill raiding guild that is progression through heroic Sire most likely.

I can any day except Thursdaybetween 6-11 est.

Please add my bnet
Tru#1602

Hi Flarry! We have alt nights on Friday for heroic nathria and I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Added you!

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Ally to Horde, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, aSchedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Wednesday/Thurs 8pm-11pm
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Discord: [RoscoeStache#1797], Jacob [nunndathunda#1677], or myself LexNichole#3745 to learn more.
Thank you!

still browsing! add my btag or post here

still looking!

Hey there Flarry! It sounds like we have a lot of what you are looking for! Hit us up and chat to get more info!
Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-preforming you may be asked to sit.

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
Tank - 1 Immediate Opening Availiable
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319