218 DH - 215 Sub rogue

Hello all, looking for a late night mythic focused team in the market for a dh preferably or a rogue.

Currently 6/10 CN H, and I’m looking to shift more towards pve as my primary focus the last expac has been pvp where I played around 2.3k with both my rogue and DH.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013

1 Like

Hey we are looking for Havoc DH to fill out our mythic team. We are 10/10H and are just filling up for mythic prog! Hit me up Discord Zichari#2504

1 Like

Hello, we are recruiting for Mythic Castle Nathria:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

Newly formed guild in BFA AOTC all tiers, 9/12M Nya.
We are currently 10/10H, Working on forming a stronger team core for Mythic prog.
Inclusive environment
We look for the BEST team players.
If you’re interested, please reach out to us.

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
kvncnh#1922 [Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
Kawaiihealer#1404 [Discord: Kawaiihealer#8610]
nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

feel free to add me if you wanna talk more nutrix#11462

1 Like

Will reach out tomorrow

Hello!

Who are we? We are the Heroic Raiding guild on Stormrage, PugLife. We are a small (11 raiders) but tight knit group of adults that enjoy playing this game for fun. PugLife is a fairly casual raiding environment where we prioritize fun with friends over hardcore mentalities. That being said, we get our AOTC every raid tier and will address performance issues if they are holding the group back. While we do tell our raiders that until those performance issues are fixed, you may be asked to sit from raid, we’ve never had that problem arise because we’re happy to work with you on how to improve in your class!

Here are some of the other details you’re probably dying to know.

Raid times: T/TH 10PM-12AM EST (Server time)
Current Progression: 5/10H
What are we looking for? 1-2 dps to fill out a 2-3-9 comp. All good players will be considered but we could use a mage, DH, or boomy.

If you’re concerned by our progression, I’ll be transparent and say we are rebuilding after an old guild merger gone wrong. Unfortunately, there were issues the two guilds could not reconcile and we parted ways. We have had our core raiders change roles, in some cases, so we have spent time gearing new toons/specs to better our raid. However, we are fully heroic ready now and are pressing back into progression!

If you’re looking for a friendly raid environment with people who understand that learning and mistakes are all part of the progression process, let me know! We also make time for M+ and do our best to help people maximize the loot they’ll receive from their vaults each week. Some of us even participate in a free to play Friday event where we play other games together. We are a community waiting for you!

Add me on battle net for more information or just to chat.
Godeo#1447

Hey Lock!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hi Lockgate! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955