213 warlock lf heroic/mythic raid guild - bleedinghollow

This is my alt toon and I’m looking to gear up my warlock with a guild that is has AOTC or Mythic Progression.
My main is currently 4/10 Mythic so I know the fights.
I’m available on Saturday ( After 8pm EST), Sunday (Anytime), Monday (After 7pm EST), and Tuesday (After 7pm EST).
I prefer not to server transfer
If you need to reach out to me, you can add me on btag:MushMush#1865 or Discord: MushMush#4191

Hi Galok! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrallaotc-lan-party-lf-ranged-dps-healer/867955

Hello, we are not opposed to xserver raiding. I’ll drop my add in there and if we sound like we’d work, drop me a line, I’d love to chat.

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for DPS, Healers and a back up tank. Accepting all classes. Currently 8/10H. 200+ ilvl required to raid.

Pretty basic raid expectations, know the fights, have food, enchants, flask and pots. DBM or similar and Discord required, GTFO and personal loot helper are recommended.
Needs: DK Blood-low Frost/UH-Med
Warrior-Prot-Low Arms/Fury-Medium
Rogue-High
Monk BM-low WW-Med MW-med
Pally Prot-low Red-med Holy-High
Demon Hunter Vengance-low Havoc- med
Priest holy-low disc-low shadow-low
Shaman Enh-high Ele-med Resto-high
Druid Guardian-low Boomkin-med Feral-med Resto-med
Mage Fire-High Frost-High Arcane-med
Hunter MM-med BM-med Surv-low
Warlock Aff-med Destro-med Demo-low

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. Peak activity is typically weekend afternoons and evenings. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet. We hope to hear from you!