223 Spriest [A] LF Mythic Day raiding guild

Just looking for an Alliance day raiding guild trying to push into mythic. 10/10H with KSM.

I think my logs could be even better, considering I have been Raid Lead for this entire tier.

Hi Gorghan! If open to faction change, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Parallax Gaming | Alliance | Pro Esports Organization/Community

Welcome to Parallax Gaming.

About Us:

-Non Toxic, Learning, Inclusive, Diverse and Community Focused Environment.

-Casual to Semi-Hardcore Gameplay

-Regular Events & Games

Semi Hardcore Raid Team
Current Prog: 10/10H 2/10 M
Days: Mon/Wed 8-11PM EST
Recruitment: Primarily DPS, and a DPS w/ healer OS to push into Mythic.

Our organization and community spans across several games, professional teams, and content creators however the official Parallax Gaming guild is on Stormrage-US. If you’re not on Stormrage, you’re still welcome to come hang out and participate in everything else our organization and fantastic community has to offer. This ranges from competitive 3v3 tournaments to casual transmog contests all streamed on our organizations twitch. Parallax Gaming is a mix of both new players and veterans, there’s always someone available to help.

We hope to see you around, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Bnet: Allydadawg#1276
Discord: tyco#0614

Overall looking for some players that always have an improvement attitude! Fairly new squad so looking to round off with some really big pumpers. as we have a decent core few members that we want to build off pushing into mythic soon.

No Turning Back 6/10M and 10/10H

Currently looking for a shadow spriest

We are currently open to many specs and classes and looking to expand our roster. Our website is guildsofwow. com/noturningback without the spaces and Feel free to apply and reach out.

We are a guild on Sargeras that has an active community, both in game, and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night, 6 hours a week, raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve. If you think we are the right guild for you please apply below and an officer will reach out shortly.

What we value from raiders:

Community driven and being a team player

Ability to take criticism well

Positive mindset regarding progression

Drama free

Loyalty

Maintaining your character and knowledge of your class

Attendance

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST

Optional Heroic Friday 8:20cst

Requirements:

• Mythic+ 15+ keys

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which include pots, food, flasks, and runes.

• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.

• Research each fight for your specific role/class.