[H] 221 Blood/UH DK LF Mythic Guild

Hi all,
My current guild has died, to some degree and it’s time to look elsewhere.
What I am: 221 Blood/UH DK. I am currently 3/10M. I was 11/12M in NyaLotha. I have a 1343io. At the end of BfA, I was 3700ish. I strongly prefer tanking raid and dpsing M+. That said, I can do either in either setting.
What I bring to a guild:
Reliability - I have high attendance and I’m always on time.
Maturity - I’m calm. I listen. I’m nice. I come prepared.
Experience - I’ve been playing for 15 years. I’ve tanked for 13 of those years.
Loyalty - I HATE guild hopping. I want to find a good home and die there!
What I want in a guild:
Organization - I want there to be solid communication between officers and members. I want raid to start reliably on time with a clear plan.
Maturity - I like calm, kind, fun people who have lives outside of WoW. I don’t tolerate toxic gamerbois!
Progress - I don’t need CE. But I don’t want to spend all night wiping to farm content, either.
Fun - I play this game for fun. If I kill bosses while having fun, that’s great!
Availability: Sun-Thurs, 5-11pm EST. Any two days that fall in that range work for me!

Would love to chat with you about a core slot in our team - check my link for our post and hit me up; (Btag) KrakenJack#1469

[H] Shady Acres - 2/10M 10/10H - LF ALL DPS + TANK - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

We are looking to add a DK DPS! I am currently the only DK as Blood, so provided you are willing to play Unholy as your main spec I would love to discuss things further.

The rest seems to align very well with what we are after.
I am looking for some one who is interested in the guild, not just the raid, and that seems to be you.

We have been raiding together since mid-wrath and are always looking for more long term membership interested in making an impact socially.

We raid Tues-Wed 7-11 EST so if you are interested, I’d love to chat.
Add me on Discord (Metrolol #1206)

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 2/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey, The Legion of BOOM is currently 10/10H, 3/10M and we are looking for a Blood DK. We raid Tue/Thurs at 7:30 - 11 CST which falls a little out of your time range but if you are flexible msg me on discord at Elv#6466.

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog. You sound like a great fit for our guild. We do raid until 12am est though.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hi Dettenwulf! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Detten!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there!

I’m the recruitment officer Loud Noises on A52 [H] and we are looking to add a solid UDK to our core healing group. We are currently 3/10M and plan to work on Sun King next. If there is maybe a bit of flexibility to your end time (we raid Tu/Th 9-12EST) I’d love to chat with you! Outside of raid we have many active key pushers as well as those who do rated pvp content.

If you’re looking for a fun, non-toxic environment to make steady progress in this is the place for you. If you’re interested or have any questions feel free to reach out! My disc is Cinna#9910 and bnet is cinna#11744. Best of luck in your search!

Hey Detten! Nice to meet you. I’m the GM of Konvival on Kel’Thuzad. I’d love to chat with you in person if you are interested at all in Konvival. We are currently progressing Heroic Sire on our third week (0.2% this past week, he’s a deadboi soon). Check out our guild on Warcraftlogs and RaiderIO. I’ll leave our normal copypasta below. Hit me up if you are interested and we can chat!

(Copypasta below)

Konvival is a tight knit community of welcoming players. Our guild is inclusive of all experience levels as well as a variety of in game goals. That being said, our raid team has the progression mindset and ambition to push as far as we can into Mythic Castle Nathria by the end of the tier. We are currently working on P3 Heroic Sire (0.2% this past week, he’s a deadboi this week).

If you are interested in joining the guild and raiding with us please contact me here or on Discord! We do require a Discord interview prior to a raid trial as we want to make sure you fit well into the team and the atmosphere we are cultivating there.

Discord: Langas#8260

Raid Schedule: Sun/Mon 8:00-11:00pm EST

Current Needs: Currently in high need of a tank and strong DPS players for Heroic Sire Denathrius and early Mythic progression. Below you will find specific classes we are in high need of, however all strong players will be highly considered.

Tank - all classes except DH considered

Monk - WW or Brewmaster

DK - Unholy

Warlock - Aff

[H][Thrall] Battle Tendency, AOTC & 1/10 M, is looking for skilled players to round out our mythic roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

We are also looking for experienced M+ players (+15 keys)

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!

BNET: Naddy#11821
Discord: Atomz#9840