212 MM Hunter looking Mythic raiding

Guild stopped playing one day and here I am. I’ve been raiding since TBC and always come prepared to every raid. Attendance is perfect as well.

Currently 10/10 Norn, 9/10 Heroic and 1/10 Mythic. Character is on Maiev but I don’t mind switching servers if needed. I have posted logs below, we’ve never had an opimized group or great pulls so parses are not as good.

Looking for a Horde guild that raids as early as 7:30PM CST and no later than 11:00PM CST. 2 or 3 day scheds don’t matter to me.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/maiev/chubbywilly#difficulty=4

Hey! Our guild is looking for MM hunters :slight_smile:
Add me on discord and we can talk more Nikki#9174

Hey there, I’m raid lead for a new group of tight friends with CE experience on Area 52. We’re looking for competent dps as we build our Mythic core and would be a good fit for you if you’re looking for a more friendly raid atmosphere. You can read more about us here. Please feel free to add me on bnet and we can chat. Noodle#1153

Hey there our raid times line up if you wanna check out our pasta and get back to me lmk

Wrecktify is a group of players that found each other with the common goal of pushing content the way we wanted to. In doing so we are currently 10/10 heroic 2/10 mythic, and are using this raid tier as practice & build a core group to get CE next raid tier. Our current Core roster has room for the following 4 ranged dps 1 healer 1 MM Hunter (Perf) 1 Aff Lock (Perf) 1 Boomie (Perf) 1 Flex Range (Perf) 1 Disc Priest (Perf) Our current raid times are as followed Wed 8:30 to 11:30 CST Thur 7:30 to 10:30 CST Sun 7:30 to 10:30 CST For More information contact: Ecchym0sis#8451 @Discord Ecchym0sis#1537 @Bnet Juubear#1307 @Bnet juubear#9331 @Discord

February 8, 2021

Hey Chubbywilly,

Hard Stuck is a 10/10H and 1/10M mythic guild looking for DPS players to fill in the last few slots of our raid team. I understand that you said 7:30pm CST, but we raid from 7-10pm CST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Add me on discord if you are interested at Nik#1466.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ushillidan-hard-stuck-looking-for-healersdps-for-mythic-progression-achieved-1010h-110m/862442

Hey Chubbywilly,

Our guild is looking to add a Hunter to our raid team and I would love a chance to chat with you about it.
We raid Friday / Saturday 8-11pm EST.
We are 10/10N and 9/10Heroic
We are an older guild, formed in 2008 and we took a raiding break for all of BFA, but are back now and trying to get sh*t done lol.
Anyways, if things sound good i would love to talk more
Actavius#1307 - BNet

Hey Chubby,

Arcane Fury on Thrall are looking for more ranged dps for our tue/thu team! We are 10/10 H and 2/10 M and looking to push towards CE. Raid times are 9pm eastern until 12, our raid environment is fun, we like to have a laugh during trash packs and then focus up hard when bosses have to die.

Good guild size, usually between 20 and 30 most nights and we love doing keys and are getting into RBGs as well.

If you’re interested give me a shout on bnet, yabigchoob#1206

Cheers!

Senta friend req on discord.

Added on Discord.

Hey Chub!

Anthem is currently 9/10 H working on Sire with the goal of pushing through Mythic. Check us out below!

Current DPS Priority Needs (But will consider all good apps)
Fire Mage
Aff Lock
UH DK
WW Monk
Arms War

In the Shadowlands, Anthem is looking to expand our progression raid roster and push into Mythic raiding. With new leadership and new members, we’ve managed to form a small progression core with a passion for completing hardcore raid content. Now, we want to expand that group to push through Heroic Castle Nathria and move into Mythic progression as soon as possible. With a fresh officer group and a raid team excited to grow and push forward, we’re hoping to find excellent raiders to join the community and press on with us!

Anthem has existed on Turalyon for many years. Built by IRL friends and joined by those made in-game, most of us have a long history together. Anthem has historically been a very casual raiding guild, and we want to continue to embody the supportive, friendly, fun atmosphere we’ve always had. While we are building our new progression raiding team, we also welcome casual members looking for a social atmosphere and casual content as well.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday 8:00PM - 11:30PM
Monday 8:00PM - 11:30PM

We expect 80%-90% attendance for progression raiders, but understand that life happens. We are looking for matches in attitude and aptitude, and value a desire to improve, a willingness to give and receive feedback, and an understanding of what to expect in progression raiding. We are currently building our roster and want applicants to understand that means a small team and some growing pains as we go, but an opportunity to get an early foothold in a group we expect to be tight-knit and very successful.

If we feel your application is a good fit, we will reach out to schedule an interview and trial if the interview goes well.

To apply:
Complete our application here: https://forms.gle/6JSsdUYTAWDVxhtx5

Officer contacts:
Panderpia-Turalyon
Synchrony-Turalyon [Synchrony#1108]
Luramar-Turalyon [DawnMarie#1432]
Snïped-Turalyon [Khadorin#1628][Discord-Sniped1414#6831]

Hi, we are a AOTC guild, looking to bolster our roster for mythic progression.

Looking for a 6 hour per week guild with the aim of having a good time and getting into mythic raiding? Scrub Legion might be for you. Raid times are Wed/Sun 8-11 ET.

We are a new guild looking for players with a desire to improve together and eventually full clear mythic. We are not recruiting for the bench!

With Shadowlands our goals for Scrub Legion are the following:

Get AotC done as fast as possible.

Fully clear mythic before the next raid tier.

Provide a community who will help you tackle M+ every week and climb the arena ladder if that’s your thing.

Have a fun time memeing our main tank in discord who has been given the legendary title of Meme Factory.

Our current needs are the following:

ALL DPS

Come join the squad today!

My Contact Info:

Btag: Lamborghini#1782

Discord: A Red GTI#9633

if you change your mind on faction transfer - we need a hunter - due to our hunter stepping back due to college. come check us out :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/⫸⫸-a-410-m-1010h-looking-for-mage-hunter-for-core-⫷⫷/865640

[Objectively Perfect] - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12am EST

** 10/10H** We are currently recruiting a few mythic raiders to finalize our mythic roster. If you are one of the classes listed below feel free to reach out. We enjoy running keys and doing arenas/RBGs as well.

Needs/wants DPS:
Affliction Warlock
Spriest
Ele Shaman
WW Monk
MM Hunter

Heals:
Disc Priest
Holy Paladin
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman

Tanks:
BM Monk
Prot War

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!
9/10H Will have AOTC this weekend!

Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST

Blizz ID
Kenoshis#1451 Recruiter
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild leader
Hope to chat soon.

Hi Chubbywilly Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Discipline Priest
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Mage, DK, Warrior and Moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Hey man, great post! Our team is matched up with your prog and we’d love to have you. We’re doing Sludge>Gen>Sire this Saturday if you want to tag along to see if it’s a good fit. Here’s some details below with my disc, please hit me up if you’re interested.

Our team raids Saturday/Monday 7:30-10:30 CT.

Our raiding atmosphere is relaxed, but very organized to ensure we’re always making forward progress.

Requirements to apply are:
-205 ilevel or above
-235 Leggo
-At least “Decent” logs (Will review, make sure you don’t die a lot unnecessarily and that you’re damage will be compatible with the damage output of the group).

If interested, please reach out to me on discord at Onyxsis#1442 and let me know. Thank you!

-Ønyxsis

Anima Gang is currently looking to bolster our ranks for Castle Nathria. If you are looking for an enjoyable guild that strives for success then we may be good for you.

Recruitment
We are currently accepting and in search of all well geared and skilled players to add to our raiding crew, however there are a few particular classes in higher demand which include:
Rdruid
Warlock
Blood DK
Enh Shaman/Ele Shaman
Rogue
Demon Hunter Dps
Mage
All classes are welcome to apply this list dose not mean we are not interested.

Raid Times

During progression you must be available 9 PM - Midnight EST, Monday - Tuesday.

Expectations

You must understand your class well.
You must be prepared to use potions and flasks on every raid.
You must show good attitude toward members of the guild.

How to Apply
Contact in game:Kashdk/Kashp- Bodankey- Lunkdk- Fatalrush/Opulentt- Holytacò

Battlenet:
Daddy#13201
Maruruk#1866
Bodank#11790
Opulent#1461
Omnipotent#11372

Big Facts (Alliance - U.S. Proudmoore) is looking for progression minded players who want to receive AoTC and push into Mythic Raiding. The task and purpose of Big Facts is to foster a community of raiders who want to clear content on a light 2 raid night a week schedule while maintaining standards for skill and class knowledge.

Current Role Needs

• All

Requirements:
Required:

• Must be at least 18 years of age*
  • Have prior AoTC or Legacy Heroic raiding experience.
  • Have an understanding of your class and spec.
  • Have a PC and internet capable of consistently running World of Warcraft
  • Have the time and dedication to make raid nights consistently.
  • Have a 190+ ilvl
    ** = Those who are above the age of 16 but below the age of 18 can request to join and obtain a wavier from an Officer.*

Preferred (In addition to above)

• Have prior Mythic raiding experience
  • Have parses for the current or previous raid tiers with your current class

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday 5:30 - 9:00 (w/ possible 30 min extension) PST (U.S. Los Angeles/Proudmoore Server Time)*

** Note that the guild may run optional Heroic splits or Alt runs in addition to this depending on raider availability and content requirements.*

Application Process:

• Quick interview with guild officer
  • Trial period based on performance (maximum of 2 weeks), trial waivers available for those who can produce relevant logs and demonstrate class knowledge in the interview.

Contact for Application or Questions
Lockrael Recruitment Officer: Lock #12410
Discord: dKVBCH7u (this is the last part after the /) /

Hi Chubbywilly! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955