Exodar 206 MM Hunter Looking for new guild

Hello,

I’m a fairly new player looking to progress even further. I enjoy both Castle Nathria raiding and Mythic + progression. I have already completed 6/10N CN and 1/10H Nathria as well as several Mythic +5 keys. My current guild doesn’t have many members available to help continue my improvement. Looking for somewhere chill, fun, but able to help less experienced players.

Man I Love Fishing is a group of relaxed friends and players that are trying to push for getting CE every tier possible. We are 8/10 H currently with aotc experience from bfa and legion. Looking to push into mythic taking things seriously during raid. But never to serious that we can’t have a laugh : ). We are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with. Our schedule days wise is Tues 7-10 PM and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM CST. We have about twelve rn and all the tanks are covered and looking for two healers. Looking for solid dps with a good attitude.
We are on Emerald Dream Horde and would love you have you :heart:

Big Facts (Alliance - U.S. Proudmoore) is looking for progression minded players who want to receive AoTC and push into Mythic Raiding. The task and purpose of Big Facts is to foster a community of raiders who want to clear content on a light 2 raid night a week schedule while maintaining standards for skill and class knowledge.

Current Role Needs

• All

Requirements:
Required:

• Must be at least 18 years of age*
  • Have prior AoTC or Legacy Heroic raiding experience.
  • Have an understanding of your class and spec.
  • Have a PC and internet capable of consistently running World of Warcraft
  • Have the time and dedication to make raid nights consistently.
  • Have a 190+ ilvl
    ** = Those who are above the age of 16 but below the age of 18 can request to join and obtain a wavier from an Officer.*

Preferred (In addition to above)

• Have prior Mythic raiding experience
  • Have parses for the current or previous raid tiers with your current class

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday 5:30 - 9:00 (w/ possible 30 min extension) PST (U.S. Los Angeles/Proudmoore Server Time)*

** Note that the guild may run optional Heroic splits or Alt runs in addition to this depending on raider availability and content requirements.*

Application Process:

• Quick interview with guild officer
  • Trial period based on performance (maximum of 2 weeks), trial waivers available for those who can produce relevant logs and demonstrate class knowledge in the interview.

Contact for Application or Questions
Lockrael Recruitment Officer: Lock #12410
Discord: dKVBCH7u (this is the last part after the /)

Hello, I’m raid leader for a laid-back, but fun AOTC-focused raid group based out of Blade’s Edge. We’re looking for some solid DPS players to join our ranks and your progression sounds just about in line with ours!

We run twice a week, currently 10/10 N and 1/10 H with eyes on a second Heroic kill this week! We’re a good, long-running group, but while we like to get the raid done, we like to keep it laid back and have fun too. We either get the kill together, or we wipe together.

Let me know if interested. We run on Fridays, so if you want to jump in with us tonight (12th) and see what we’re all about, more than welcome!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

is an AOTC-focused Heroic Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 N and 1/10 H. Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant.

We’re looking for a few more solid DPS players to join our team. We have open spots for Demon Hunter, Shadow Priest and Mage, but good players that enjoy their class and play it well are absolutely welcome.

• We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)
  • Raider Atmosphere: Laid-back, Adult, Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, Pro-teamwork, Anti-Elitist, and prefer smaller raid sizes (15 max)

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

If interested, please contact me via Real ID @ ChaosWhite#1873 -or- in-game on this character. Our Friday raids are open to newcomers, so come check us out and see if we’re what you’re looking for!

I think you would fit in perfectly here, check it out:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-hyjal-from-nothing-is-recruiting-fun-low-key-n-raids-m-and-fun-pvp/853395

Hi Caylara! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955