2/10M 222 Resto Shaman LF Mythic Guild

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/57417362

By far not the greatest player, but I do strive to improve. Just rerolled shaman this expansion after having mained a Resto Druid since Ulduar. Fairly experienced raider with varying levels of raiding experience ranging from just shy of top-100 guild in SoO to casually CE pushing in EN to super casual AOTC focused recently.

Hoping to just find a guild that is able to hit CE every tier while not being the super tryhard place that requires you to have an alt (or 3) raid-ready and if you make a mistake in a pull you end up getting chewed out mid-wipe.

I am open to server transfers, but have no interest in going Alliance. I can raid realistically anyday after 4:30pm PST but would love to get something mid-day Friday - Sunday.

Drop your pastes here, if interested I’ll hit you up.

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 2/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey Alzaar!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hi Alzaar! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Take a look and let me know if interested:

wowprogress /guild/us/stormreaver/Icelandic+Gustavo+Force

Contact me otbdave#1437 on bnet and same name on discord.

Currently 3/10M

[The Brotherhood] is the reforming of a Cataclysm era guild with a CE experienced core. We put a priority on a fun and welcoming environment, while maintaining a healthy level of competition for raiding.

For the Castle Nathria tier we’re focused on building the main roster, as we have just started raiding Mythic as of four weeks ago. We’re aiming to be a CE guild going forward and are building around that focus.

Recruiting:
Currently looking for strong RDPS for our core. However every position is competitive and we encourage all talented applicants. We run a small bench to account for unexpected circumstances and to make our raid a little more flexible for different strats.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6pst/9est - 9pst/12est

Thursday: 6pst/9est - 9pst/12est

Applying:
slurpmymash#1193
tazzman#1742

Hit me up!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-ravenous-illidan-late-night-guild-lf-dps-heals-210m/883608

Hey there!

We are Loud Noises on A52 [H]. Our current prog is 3/10M (Hungering the third kill, working on Sun King next) We raid from 9-12est on Tuesday and Thursday and have an optional heroic run on Sunday as well. Outside of raid we have many active key pushers as well as those who do rated pvp content.

If you are looking for a non-toxic, mature but still fun atmosphere to make steady progress this is the place for you! If you are interested or have and questions please don’t hesitate to reach out. My discord is Cinna#9910 and bnet is cinna #11744. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

Hey man Im from a guild called dishonored. We are 7/10 Mythic and raid tues wed thur 7:30-10:30 pacific. We are 3x cutting edge guild and my b tag is dishonored#11140

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 7/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

Resto Shaman
Healing Priest

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6