210 Boomy LF active guild

210 Boomy looking for an active guild that does M+ and RBG currently horde on Mal’Ganis but open to faction change/realm transfer

Repose is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Area-52, formed to push cutting edge with a professional attitude and casual atmosphere. We enjoy raiding with each other and joke and have fun along the way. When its pull time its go time we focus on the task at hand.

Schedule
T- 8-11PM EST
W- 8-11 PM EST
Th- 8-11PM EST

Progress
10/10H
3/10M (Sun-King Dies soon)

What We Expect
We are looking for raiders that are willing to put in the time into their character. IE doing research into their class, fights and come prepare to the fight every single time. We are looking for people that can accept and not get upset by criticism. It is what makes us better, and no one is perfect.

Recruiting
All Exceptional Players are encouraged to apply even if your class is not listed.

• Ranged
    • Shadow Priest - W/ OS Heals
    • Warlock
    • Mage
    • Boomkin
    • Hunter
  • Melee
    • Enhance Shaman
    • Monk
    • Warrior
  • Heals
    • Disc Priest w/ OS Holy
    • Hpali
  • Tanks
    • Open - aside from Pali

To Apply: https ://www.repose-guild.com/contact-us/ (remove the space)

Contact

• Bnet
    • Ezkeal#1824 , Dripz#1507, Birch#1969
  • Discord
    • Ezkeal#2121, Dripz#9117, Birch(Storlock)#4293

Hi I saw you were looking for a guild. My guild is on Illidan horde side of course. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30-11pm CST. We are currently 9/10H working on Sire. If you are interested please contact me. Hak#11191

Hey! we’re on Horde on Mal’ganis! We are super active in Discord and in-game as well. We run tons of keys and have TWO different raid teams to meet all of your raiding desires. :slight_smile: If you’re interested in chatting more, hit me up at Krystalline#1901 (Bnet) or Krystalline#8213 (discord). We are The Gaymers!

Hey man, my guild is an AOTC 1/10M raiding guild (Alliance Kel’Thuzad). Our schedule is Thursday and Saturday 9pm-12am EST, and on our off days we push M+ and are forming an RBG team. Super chill raiding environment where we progress and have fun. Currently recruiting a healer and DPS (ranged mostly) for our core raid roster, and tank players for more M+ groups.

If you’re interested, please message either of us on Discord
Coreyski#7309, Connor#0004

Hi Nosh! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Nosh,

I think we might meet your criteria and have room for you, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 3/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 3/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 2/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Intimidation is recruiting all capable dps classes to join our ranks! We are a chill guild that raids to have fun but kill bosses as well! The main goal of the guild is to push content as high as the group is capable!

Some info you want to know:
Raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8pm -11pm EST (realm time)
Current Progress: 10/10N 9/10H

Current Recruitment needs:
Right now we are mainly looking at solid ranged dps who can perform with an emphasis on shadow priests, boomkins, mages, and hunters however all classes specs and roles can seek membership. You never know what might change day to day! Also if possible please provide logs just so we can see how your performance is (this is not required but it helps if we have to decide wether to take you over someone who may be underperforming)

Things we expect:

Show up to Raid on time with all consumables needed
Be fully enchanted, gemmed and ready to perform your best

Things we provide:
We provide all enchants to raiders as well as gems. All you have to do is ask.
one on one help. (if you are struggling on your parses or in performance we will personally set aside time to work with you and find out how you can improve.)
Awesome Dad Jokes from yours truly!

I think I have made this long enough so if you have any questions or if you would like to join please contact me either on here or via Btag BigT#1946 or on discord at Blaze#2642! Hope to hear from you soon!

Very active guild with 2 raid teams

Tues/Wed - 6/10 M 11pm-2am EST

Fri/Sat - 10/10 H Stepping into mythic this Sat 9pm - 12am

Join our discord to apply https://discord.gg/Ec3Qy9Kf5S and learn more about our guild.

We are on Mal’ganis and Id loved to talk to you more if you are still looking for a guild. Here is our guild info:

Net Loss is recruiting as we make a push into Mythic CN. Currently 10/10 Heroic. Our schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 5-8 CST (6-9 PM EST) – Also Looking for active members for M+ Pushing. Any questions feel free to add me on battlenet: Heliobito#1142 or on Discord: Helio#1723

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 8/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey! It sounds like you could be a good fit for us here at <Coup de Grâce> (A) on the Azjol-Nerub server group (Azjol-Nerub, Khaz Modan, Blackrock, Nordrassil, Muradin) - we could really use more ranged ATM. :slight_smile:

~About Us~
We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild established in 2008, with a fair number of our core players being part of the guild for much of that time. We value community as well as progress and try our best to run events outside of raids and regular mythic+ runs, such as AmongUs/Jackbox games or sometimes hosting communities/servers in other games.

~Raiding~
Tuesday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm EST)
Sunday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm EST)

Our goal is to push as far as we can go in mythic in a low time commitment, high skill environment where we can all trust each other to know what we need to, strive to improve, and get things done. Current progress is 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria.

We’re looking for skilled (particularly ranged) players who are patient, smart and keep a good attitude while playing. We like to have fun and joke around a lot during raid, but players should know when to focus and take a fight seriously. We try to maintain a group of casual, non-elitist, but highly skilled players. We typically trial players in mythic+ or farm runs before bringing them to raid progression content.

~Application~
OUR APPLICATION: goo.gl/63g7bR (We have recently switched over to discord in place of a guild website, that is where you will be able to see all of our guild info.)

Please feel free to add me in game for any questions about the guild or our application process at Skuldawg#1199.

Hi Nosh!
Ostara is currently recruiting! We’re on Dalaran as Alliance, and have a super active discord! You can also find us online at GuildsofWoW.
We’re grinding through M+ dungeons and have paired up with another guild to work through heroic Castle Nathria!
While our raid roster is currently full, there may be openings in the future! (We’re probably about 90% ranged so a melee would be welcomed with open arms)
We are not currently focused on RBGs, however I know myself and a couple other guildees would most likely be interested in starting them up!

Have a good weekend and GL HF!

Hey Nosh

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth and they’d just laugh. Bunch of pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re not trying to be a waystation for tryhards, but a home for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

1 Like

Hey Nosh, we are Limelight on Uldaman looking for a boomy right now for our core. We are a fairly new guild formed of 2 GMs that ran top guilds on our server. Currently we are 3/10M looking for fill out a few spots, if you would like to chat please add my btag Selanda#1678
oops posted on the wrong character xD

Hey Nosh! I run a guild on Mal’ganis named .

We’re 9/10H (soon 10/10H id imagine tonight). Looking to pick up some RDPS and Heals. Would love to bring on a boomkin!

My Discord is Ekyu#3966

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hey there, hoping you’re a fit for us!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid. Our current roster is around 11.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Prefer Warrior, Enhancement Shaman, or Rogue
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Hunter, Mage, or Warlock
1 Healer - Prefer Priest or Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS to fill the raid. If you are not geared dont worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info