2/10 M Afflic Warlock looking for new home

Smexy, I’d love to talk to you about my guild!

Message me on discord. Legerity#6788

:smiley: Greetings! :smiley:
Enrage Timer is a (6/10M CN) Mythic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, and earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

Looking for a strong fire mage and warlock, prefer aff. Possibly interested in a strong UH DK and DPS Warrior.

We are looking for players who know their spec well and have a good understanding of boss mechanics quickly. We also are interested in players that like to run M+ actively as we have a good group of players that enjoy running it after raid and during the day. We expect you to research your chosen character spec and all encounters. Must have a good attitude about wiping and be constructive. Raid attendance is highly valued more than parses.

Raiding Schedule
Main Raid: Tues & Thurs: 7-10pm PST (10pm EST-1am EST)
Offnight (Optional) Raid: Wednesdays 7-10pm PST where we do heroic skip or some mythic farm bosses

We have:
*A strong mythic raiding team
*Experienced Mythic+ Players
*A very social and friendly batch of core guild members
*Guild bank access as well as repairs
*Flasks/Potions/Feasts/Vantus Runes are provided for the main raids

Add me on Battlenet for a quick response back!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile:

friend requested you on disc

Hey man, check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-noble-house-emerald-dream-tth-830pm-est-310m/899570

Hey Smexy. Bush Wookies on Illidan is looking for more members for its raid team! We’re currently 9/10 H with Sire at 9% and just looking for numbers to finish up and get into mythic. Feel free to contact me at Zilowa#1314 bnet

Hi Smexy! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Smexy
Gives us a look !
< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 2/10M 10/10 H, looking for Solid DPS. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

About:
Everest [10/10H] is a Relaxed Semi-hardcore 2 Day Progression guild on Area-52. We recently formed at the start of Shadowlands and are currently looking to round out our Mythic Roster.

Outside of Raids we RBG, M+ and play a variety of other games with each other. It is not uncommon to find a member or two hanging out in discord chatting during the day and at night people are running a variety of things.

Times/Days:
Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST(Eastern Time)
Wednesday 8-11PM EST( Eastern Time)
Sunday 8-11PM EST (Eastern Time) - Relear/Alt Run

Recruitment:

DPS:
DK: UH
Mage: Frost/Fire

Healer:
Paladin
Shaman
Priest

If your class or specialization is not listed, we encourage you to still apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

What We Provide:
Flasks/Food/Vantus Runes/Oils/Stones/Armor Kits are all provided for progression content.

New to Raiding?
We welcome players that are looking to start end-game raiding. As 9.0 is our first raid tier as a team we are always looking to add and help generate new talent.

Contact for more info:
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412

Check us out, we’re looking for a Warlock to add to our core :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/⫸⫸-a-610-m-1010h-looking-for-warlock-mage-⫷⫷/899860

Hey boss, Run Down Shack, 3/10M, on Thrall is recruiting for our Mythic raid team. I’d like to reach out to you over discord with a little more information so if that would work for you, please let me know, Lemonwater7#4468.

Hey Smexy, we’re currently recruiting to fill out our Mythic roster, in need of a few exceptional ranged dps players. We’re 2/10 Mythic, starting Hungering prog this thursday. If you’re interested check us out~

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-210m-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831

Hi Smexy, sounds like you might be a great fit for our guild! Feel free to hop into our recruitment discord and chat with us!

Hey Smexy. Bush Wookies on Illidan horde side is lfm! Currently trying to round out our team to get ready for Mythic. We raid Tues/Wednesday 9:30pm-12:00am EST. Feel free to add me on bnet Zilowa#1314 or Discord Zilowa#0752

Hello, Vynzahar here. I’m the recruitment officer for Collateral Damage on Proudmoore [A]. We are only 1/10 mythic but I’m putting together quite the team from peoples guilds disbanding. We raid Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9 pm to 12 am pst (12am to 3am est). Friday is optional and Saturday and Sunday are our progression day. If its something you would like to know more about let me know. Hope you find a guild! (us)

Discord: Danny#4983

About:
Everest [10/10H] is a Relaxed Semi-hardcore 2 Day Progression guild on Area-52. We recently formed at the start of Shadowlands and are currently looking to round out our Mythic Roster.

Outside of Raids we RBG, M+ and play a variety of other games with each other. It is not uncommon to find a member or two hanging out in discord chatting during the day and at night people are running a variety of things.

Times/Days:
Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST(Eastern Time)
Wednesday 8-11PM EST( Eastern Time)
Sunday 8-11PM EST (Eastern Time) - Relear/Alt Run

Recruitment:

DPS:
DK: UH
Mage: Frost/Fire

Healer:
Paladin
Shaman
Priest

If your class or specialization is not listed, we encourage you to still apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

What We Provide:
Flasks/Food/Vantus Runes/Oils/Stones/Armor Kits are all provided for progression content.

New to Raiding?
We welcome players that are looking to start end-game raiding. As 9.0 is our first raid tier as a team we are always looking to add and help generate new talent.

Contact for more info:
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412

add me 2/10M wed thur 8 to 11 est Resurgence Bleeding hollow Horde!!!

Thebanger#11932

Somethings Coming is looking for you!! We are looking to replace our warlock who retired!

We are a recently reformed guild that is pushing mythic! We are looking for a few more raiders to fill out our roster. We have a casual atmosphere and do plenty of M+ as well.

Current Needs: Healer & DPS positions are open
Raid Times: Fri/Sat 9:30pm CST to 12:30am CST
Current Progression: 3/10M 10/10H
Expectations: Be dependable and Be prepared!

Message Nemo#1934 or Zepade#1281

< Nulli Secundum > (US-Thrall) 6/10M Nathria are currently recruiting Ranged DPS for our Core group. We’re a 2-night Mythic raiding guild focused on CE Raiding. Many of us have been raiding together for several years and have a strong bond to the players who have played with us. If you’re looking for a tight-knit group of people who enjoy playing together while raiding, doing other content, and even playing other games, this is the place for you.

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. Please don’t be shy and ask for additional details. Battletag is xxcloud417xx#1439.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Hey bud just dropping a post here we are ally currently 3/10 M trying to push further.

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push mythic content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:

Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *

Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *

Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)

Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +

Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +

Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders

+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:

11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:

Mythic Weekday Team

10/10 Normal Castle Nathria

10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

3/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team

10/10 Normal Castle Nathria

10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)

• 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights

• Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights

• Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)

• Ability to receive constructive criticism

• Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

How to Apply

Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application

OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Shadowlands Recruitment Needs:

Mythic Raid:

• Fire Mage
  • MM Hunter
  • Balance Druid

Other exceptional DPS are also welcome.

Contact Us:

Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Shalathe#1841

• Discord: Shalathe#9581

*Officers: (In-Game)

Medyr