[H] 4/10M - 221 ELE Shaman LF Mythic Guild

Hi friends!
Still looking for the right fit. About me:
5/10M C.N Experince

** **Multiple CE achievements spanning Wotlk** **Currently 10/10H, 4/10M for Castle Nathria ** **Knowledgeable of multiple DPS/Healing classes** **Willing to maintain an alt if needed, but it will be main Ele Shammy** **Commitment/dedication- I don’t really miss raid, ever. Always have full consume + Augment rune up for every pull. ** **I was the #1-10 Top parsing Ele Sham for a majority of Cata** ** I am very competitive but also love to push people to do better. I am able to help out where needed and can go heals if needed as well. ** **

Looking for:

```
Prefer Horde
Prefer high pop server
** if your guild is currently minimum 4/10M CN **
Availability- wide open
**- This is the most important: Looking for a community, not just raid loggers. I’m looking for a group of solid people that are fun to be around all the time, not just for raid. **
**Mythic only- not interested in joining an AOTC guild, must be looking to achieve CE or at least get very close. **
Not looking for a backup/bench position.

```

Logs available, of course. Available to trial immediately.

Discord: Munch#1616
Bnet: Munch#11619

Add me or drop a message and I’ll be in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.

Discord: Munch#1616
Bnet: Munch#11619

Add me or drop a message and I’ll be in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Munch! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Bump looking for a perm home still

Discord: Frost#3808

Hey Punch!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

ABOUT US:
We are a community of experienced raiders currently progressing in Mythic CN. Outside of our main raids; we are also running alt raids, and tons of M+.
Current 6/10M 10/10H CN
8.3 Content 12/12M 12/12H Ny’a
8.2 Content: 7/8M 8/8H EP
8.1 Content: 8/9M 9/9H BoD; 2/2H Cos; 6/8M 8/8H Uldir
We supply flasks, and food - We do take all BoE gear to supply these

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday: Mythic 7-10CST
Thursday: Mythic 7-10CST
Sunday: Optional Heroic farm/alts
*Note: At the beginning of a new tier we raid Tuesdays for Heroic Content (generally first 4-5 weeks)

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Discord, ilvl 212+, Renown 25+
DPS: Boomy, MM Hunter
Casual and M+ players are welcomed.

Apply directly @ goo.gl/forms/LcApoqPLSPoraMPc2
Draakrin#1371 - Recruitment Officer
Velayn#1455 - Recruitment Assistant

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently 6/10M due to roster changes (not where we want to be).

currently looking for a couple more solid players to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 6/10M & 10/10H**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 6/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re getting ready to hit mythic with a focus on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: None
  • DPS: Warlocks / ranged or exceptional melee

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon