222 Fire Mage LF Mythic Raiding Team

Hello! Been having some bad luck with guilds falling apart and I thought I’d give this a try. My parses are pretty good I think. Please ignore yesterday’s 9.05 parses. It was a laggy mess lol. I’m a bit over 1500 IO and I’m looking for something that’s at least 3/10M. I really don’t want to do destroyer prog for the 3rd time. I was 6/8 in EP and CE in Nyalotha. I’ve gotten kind of a late start in SL.

I’m looking for a guild that isn’t going to fall apart in 2 weeks. That seems to be a problem in SL so far. I have no problem transferring and with cross-server available now, I thought it might be a good time to trial and see what’s out there.

I’d prefer to be on a east coast server just for ping purposes. The nights don’t really matter too much but I’d rather not do Tuesdays.

You can contact me on disc at Very Allegorical#5670. Thanks!

Hi there. We aren’t gonna fall apart . Been around over 12 years.
That being said we raid on tues. Give us a look .
< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

I appreciate the fast response. I think I’d prefer to stay Horde though. Thanks and best of luck!

Hi Dapler! If you don’t find the right guild at your progression, and open to re-progging a bit, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Dapler, we’re currently 2/10M recruiting to fill out our roster with a few exceptional ranged dps. We raid tues/thursday 8-11est, if you’re interested come check us out~

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-untouchable-210m-needs-ranged-dps-for-mythic/882831

Just sent you a request on Discord. 5/10M 6 hour guild here.

Hi Dapler, Beyond Reasonable Clout of Area 52 is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 3/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Dps: Warlock, Mage, Shadow priest, Hunter, and Moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Boogamon - Bnet: Boogamon#1605 Discord: Boogamon#0952
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

Hello Dapler! My guild is currently 5/10M and raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another DPS to round out our roster.

I added you on discord and feel free to add me on Bnet Rakitin#1573 and I hope to hear from you soon!

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We push to get CE at a good pace but we are a very chill raid team. We have fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

Healers: Shaman
DPS: Hunter, Priest, Mage, Boomkin
Exceptional applicants of any type

To apply fill out our guild application form:
(Take out the space) h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Hello Dapler!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 5/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Weekend Raids:

Team Higgy: 10/10H 1/10M Castle Nathria
(10:30pm - 1:30am EST Sat/Sun)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 09:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee - Warrior

Ranged - Boomkin / Spriest / Mage

Heals - Hpaly

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

Hey [I’m squishy and I know it] is 3/10M looking for dps and/or flex dps/healer players, raid 10pm - 1am CST Wednesday and Thursday nights (tonight and tomorrow night) we would love to trial you, if you are interested feel free to add my btag tubesocks#1806

Been around for awhile so no need to worry about guild falling apart. currently 3/10 M working on Sunking

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push mythic content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:

Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *

Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *

Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)

Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +

Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +

Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders

+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:

11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:

Mythic Weekday Team

10/10 Normal Castle Nathria

10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

3/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team

10/10 Normal Castle Nathria

10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)

• 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights

• Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights

• Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)

• Ability to receive constructive criticism

• Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

How to Apply

Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application

OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Shadowlands Recruitment Needs:

Mythic Raid:

• Fire Mage
  • MM Hunter
  • Balance Druid

Other exceptional DPS are also welcome.

Contact Us:

Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Shalathe#1841

• Discord: Shalathe#9581

*Officers: (In-Game)

Medyr

Charnoble

Zaltheros

Keldion

Réviler

Drip> on Area-52 is a newly reformed guild looking for players that want to achieve CE and High US Rankings in just a 3day 9hour raid week!!!

Officer/Leadership Core is currently 8/10m with multiple CEs! we recently moved to Area-52 due to its larger player population…

Guild Goals: CE every tier with consistent US Rank Improvements, Top 100 by the end of expac.

Please note that we do not recruit for the bench and as such any opportunity offered to you is with a view to a progress spot provided you live up to our requirements.

Understand that we have strict expectations as pertains to player performance. If you are not extremely proficient with your class, with proof of this in the form of logs or other data, you need not apply.

Raid Days and Times:

Tuesday- (6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)
Wednesday-(6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)
Thursday-(6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)

Offical Application is in the works, but for now add
BNet Tag:
Rob#1695 or
Randyftw12#1195

Zul’jin Horde— I noted that you’d prefer not to raid Tuesdays, but ill shoot my shot.

We’re 8/10 M Progressing on M Stone Legion Generals, and we wont be falling apart. We are a new guild this tier, reformed from Disturbed on Zul’jin that has been around many years. Our core consists of raiders/officers from that guild, and we wont be going anywhere.
Our raid days and times are Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 8-11 EST.

To your request of an east coast server, Zuljin is on the Chicago data server, which is EST but not really east coast. I’ve added you on discord, if for some reason you didn’t get it and are interested, my Discord is Weirdo#1417 and my Btag is Dps#11644.

Feel free to reach out and we’ll get a little conversation set up. Thanks for your time, looking forward to speaking with you.

Raid Schedule: 2 Days – 6 Hours

Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Optional Frdaiy: 8ish EST - beer raid.

About Us:

We are a new guild for Shadowlands with a goal of achieving CE and top 500 US for the first tier of Shadowlands.

We are a group of longtime WoW players looking to raid at a high level on a limited (fixed) schedule. Our experience is ranges from Retail to Classic with some top 50 world kills.

We run a lot of keys with most raiders being over 1.6k IO and RBG/PVP as well.

Member Requirements:

• Mythic raiding experience

• Preparation – watch videos, understand fight mechanics, have consumables, be online 15 minutes before raid.

• Deep understanding of your class and spec and ability to review your logs to find opportunities for improvement.

• Willingness to ask for help to improve and/or take input from others to help you improve.

• 90% raid attendance

Application:

We do not require an application but would rather get to know you through an interview or spending some time with you in game. A m+, some BGs or even a heroic nathria run are great places for us to get a sense of who you are and vice versa.

If you’re interested in talking to us about how you could fit please reach out to either of our recruitment officers. Having logs available to share won’t hurt your case.

Regardless if we raid with you we wish you luck in your search for a new home!

Contacts:
Recruitment:
Tryg || Matthew#1470 (btag) ||TRYG#0854 (discord)
Blitz || Blitz#12128 (btag) ||Blitz#6105 (discord)

…ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-410m-aotc-cn-tw-9p-12a-pst-everyday-m-rated-pvp-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

If you’re willing to consider Tuesdays I think we would be a good fit for you. Feel free to reach out if interested!

Weekdays is a 10/10H 4/10M is a late night guild focused on mythic progression. We are a laid back guild that likes to get down to business. The guild has been around for more than 5 years under some leadership or another. As we jumped into 8.3 with full force we became aware very quickly how much we enjoyed pushing mythic. While we missed the kill for CE we want to keep pushing hard in Shadowlands.

Raid Schedule: Our raid days are Tuesday & Thursday from 10pm EST until 1am EST. We also offer a heroic off-night for casuals/alts.

Current Needs: We are currently looking for strong DPS for mythic progression. We are seeking players who can do mechanics while still doing competitive dps.

ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYER WILL BE CONSIDERED REGARDLESS OF CLASS PRIORITY.

RANGED:
Warlock-Extremely High
Boomkin-Extremely High
Hunter-High
Mage-Extremely High
Shadow Priest-Medium
Elemental Shaman-Medium

MELEE:
Rogue-Medium

If this interests you please feel free contact us. Happy hunting!

Bruce#12185-GM
Hoagie#11883-Recruitment officer

Hello Dapler,

Currently our guild JOKG (H) THRALL 7/10 is looking for Ranged DPS for our CE push.
We raid Tuesdays and Sundays from 8:30-11:30pm est. We also push M+ throughout the week.
Please get back to me if you are interested in learning more about us.

You can contact me at:
Btag: Sneak#11720 or Discord: Sneak#3106

I went ahead and added you to see if you would be interested in talking more about Malignity.

Guild: Malignity

Faction: Horde

Realm/ Realm Time: Area-52 (US) EST (Eastern)

Guild Type: Semi-Hardcore Raiding/M+

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST

Needs: DPS (Warriors, DKs, RDPS) Healers (HPally, Resto Shaman)

Progression: 10/10 H, 3/10 M

About: Malignity is a newly formed guild, previously known as Buhbye, in which formed back in Nyalotha. We have a strong foundation of people of which are all CE players; with an amazing raid leader who is currently 8/10 mythic who also has 10+ years of experience raid leading. We are a CE focused guild looking to build a strong core who have that same mindset. We are building a strong community of people that will last and in which we will consider family. We are also very active in the M+ community and are looking to push keys and IO as the tier goes on. There are also plenty of members who are very active in the RBG community as well; so if raiding isn’t your thing we have more to offer. If you would like to join just shoot me a message on discord! :slight_smile:
Discord:Censor#1359
Btag:Censor#11254

Hey Dapler, not sure if you’re still looking. Take a look if you get the time and feel free to add btag Drewcifer#11374 for any questions.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-challenge-accepted-710m-lf-rdps-2-nights-x-3-hrs/902402