Looking for Friendly Guild Interested In Raiding and Mythic +

Hey guys,

I am a relatively new player to World of Warcraft, coming from Hearthstone to World of Warcraft Classic just a couple weeks after it launched. I leveled a Warlock and did all the way through AQ 40 raiding, then switched over to Shadowlands when it launched. I am very, very new to retail, as Shadowlands was my first experience with retail, but I am a super nice guy who just wants to be a part of the experience of World of Warcraft.

I have one character that I absolutely love: a Night Elf Frost DK, with the Venthyr covenant. I realize that may filter out a lot of guilds looking for someone, but that’s ok, that is why I am writing this: to see where I belong.

I am currently on Kel Thuzad but willing and able to switch servers, so far I’ve only been on that one and Stormrage.

I’m really looking for a guild that is super friendly and chill, and has someone that can teach and be patient with someone willing to learn and get used to the mechanics.

So far I have been a part of Normal raiding 10/10 and Heroic 9/10. I have not done very many mythic + dungeons, but I would like to and hopefully one day be able to do higher keys.

I have discord and also the ability to record raids and runs, to go back and watch what I did wrong, but I need a teacher who is patient.

I understand this may be a lot to ask for, given that so many people are not new to the game and are looking to progress, but I just want to put this out there to see if anyone would have me. If not, it’s probably back to Hearthstone for me.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you all have a good night, and hope to hear from some people. =)

Hi Fierce!

Add me on discord, Letholas#9581. I’d love to chat with you about joining our guild! I’m also a DK main so I’m happy to help you learn as well!

Hey Fiérçe,

Defying Gravity on Mal’ganis Horde is current looking for a DK dps. We raid Saturday and Sunday mornings 10 am - 12 pm CST. We are a mythic + and Heroic Raiding focused guild. Please reach out via discord if you are interested.

Discord ID: Tanker#9771

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a great fit for you! We are a casual raiding guild but offer M+ runs and would welcome anyone interested in PVP as well! Our main focus is to have fun while seeing what we can accomplish together in game. We are an 18+ guild and because of this, most of our members have families/jobs, etc and we understand real life comes first and do not require 100% raid attendance. ​

We are a Horde guild on Area52. We have heroic raid from 8:30-10:30 pm EST on Wednesday and Thursday, and an open normal raid night on Sundays at 8:30-10:30 pm EST. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore who is always happy to have new members.

We are part of a large multi-game community and have chapters in Final Fantasy 14, Elder Scrolls Online, as well as groups for Call of Duty, Diablo 3, Destiny 2, and many many more games.

If you would like more info, feel free to message me here or the recruitment officers at BNet Kalysta#1968 or Grimmy#1990, or Discord Aellice#1735, or Grimmie#8950

​You can apply or read more at our forums at: evolvedgaming .org

Good luck with your guild hunt! I know how much of a difference finding the right group of people to play with can make!

Hi Fierce! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey! We would love to have you in Reign of Misfits based on Undermine! (however, we are hordies…)

Most of us are around 30+ with a few on the younger and older end! We are social, tight knit, and always looking for friends to join us on our chaotic shenanigans!

We are currently working through Heroic Progression 5/10 and would love more people who fit well. You can hit me up on Discord - XxSapphireRiot#4635 - or Bnet - SapphireRiot#1299 - and we can chat more!

Hi Fierce!

If you are open to Horde we at Ten Toes Down are a semi-casual guild that raids regularly and has a group doing M+ just about every night. We’re semi-casual in that we like to push keys and progress in raid but are more interested in having some chill fun instead of parses and raider io scores. Our senior members are always willing to help out new players as we all remember what it’s like to be new once.

Currently our raid group is 10/10 NM and 4/10 H as we just recently starting our Heroic progression. If you would like to join our raid team raid Thu @ 7 PST and Sun @ 5 PST.

We are on Suramar-Draka but we have a guild discord that already has members from different servers.

Checkout what some of our other members have to say here.

Feel free to reach out to me on BNet: Schizo529#1124 or Discord: Schizo#6303

Hello from Earthen Ring! :slight_smile:

Remnant of the Fallen is a small, super casual but friendly guild that is very much a “learn as you go” group, currently at 6/10N. We do play for fun and we welcome absolutely anyone, any spec, any covenant.

We do have several people pushing keys now too so you’d definitely have some options for M+! If you have questions or would like to know more hit me up!

Gnomesftw#1868 bnet or #3645 discord

PS We especially cater to new/returning players like you! :slight_smile:

Hey Fierce,

Reformation is a friendly social place to play the game. We enjoy mythic dungeons, normal raiding and having fun playing WoW. We aren’t really min/maxers and don’t make WoW a job. Having fun with friends is a priority for us. My BNet info is below in our generic recruitment post if you’d like to chat and find out more about us. Hope you find a home that’s right for you, I’m sure there’s one out there that will work.

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment.

We are an Alliance guild based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC) we are currently 10/10N, 1/10H CN. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

While we are accepting all classes, specs and playstyles, we are prioritizing the following roles for teams:

M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
M Dungeon and Raid Heals
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours, every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). A second raid team is currently being explored by the guild, days and times have not been fixed yet.

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam