iLvl 218 Holy/Disc Priest (9/10 H w/ sub 5% Sire & 1/10M) LF Progression Raiding Guild. Chill, reliable and friendly player!

Hey all!

Unfortunately the guild I was raiding with since the start of the expansion dissolved 2-3 weeks back. With that being said, I’m looking for a new home!

Logs (sorry, I can’t post links yet…)

Link: www .warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/enzis#difficulty=4

About Me

I’m a pretty chill guy living in Southern California. Obviously a big gamer, enjoy being at the beach, spending time with my doggos, etc :slight_smile: I’ve played WoW on and off since late Vanilla, with having extensive raiding experience throughout many expansions now.

I’m pretty active in general and also enjoy some PvP. I just hit Duelist (2100) this season and it would be awesome if my new guild also had some activity on that front, but it’s not a requirement!

Additionally, I would say I’m a fairly dedicated and reliable person. I choose to play WoW and raid with with what spare time I have – and I like to take that time (somewhat) seriously, but also love to build friendships and have fun along the way :slight_smile:

Availability

Monday-Friday: 6 PM - 12 AM PST
Saturday-Sunday: Pref early morning or late nights.

Thanks guys! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions for me! I’d be happy to answer them.

Battle.net Tag: Dobby#1924

[H] Divine - Tichondrius

10/10H 2/10M
Wednesday 8-11pm PST (Optional farm)
Friday/Saturday 8-11pm PST

Tight group of players that have been together for years. Active in mythic+/pvp/raiding. Looking for healers only atm to push mythic progression

Let me know if you have any questions,
Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Hey there ! I know you’re horde but I’ll try my best here.

I am RL/Gm Of the Exclusive outcasts on KT. We are full AOTC and 1/10 MCN. We are full mythic prog now and almost have huntsmen dead !

We raid tues/wed 7-10 server or 9-12 eastern for reference.

Love to chat! Btag is Bubonict#1987

Hey Enzis,

We might be a bit small for you, but we are TOMB an Alliance guild on Gilneas that is pushing Heroic CN for AOTC.

Our raid leads are 9/10 H. The guild is semi-casual, in the midst of turning into a moderately serious raiding guild, but focused mostly on having awesome adventures with friends and fam.

Our core team consists of committed players focused on mythic+ and raiding.
***6 of our players rank in the top 15 by spec on our realm, so we are fairly good players and just looking to expand our roster.

Raid times are currently revamping, but looking like Tues/Wed 8pm EST for core H progression, and a Sat 8pm EST raid to cap off remaining bosses. (some of our roster is also PST) Attendance is encouraged for two raid days weekly, but isn’t hardcore cuz we all have lives. All we ask is a somewhat regular commitment and good communication (let us know if show/no show for raids).

This guild is a lot of fun and we are all very close friends or even related, so the group is very unlikely to splinter off or fold. Give us a shout, LET’S GO!

Discord: paran0rmal#9167

Hi my guild Insidious Legion-proudmoore is looking for a disc priest for our raiding ranks. We are currently 9/10H, 10/10N and will be progressing to mythic soon. We raid Wednesday/Saturday 5:30 - Western
6:30 - Mountain
7:30 - Central
8:30 - Eastern
We would love to hear from you :slight_smile:
If interested please contact: bnet- Theodoras#11590
or Discord- Hattorrii#3227

Hi Enzis! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Although below says DPS, I have 1 healing spot open for a Holy/Disc Priest.

Far Beyond Insanity on Stormrage is currently recruiting all range DPS for our core roster. We raid Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight. All 3 days are not used for progression however all 3 are required. The guild have been around since 2008 however stopped raiding during Legion and recently came back. The rebuild have been going very well and came together quickly. Great people, fun friendly family environment. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for cutting edge however we will tackle mythic content one boss at a time and hopes to achieve it. Current progression after 4 weeks is 9/10 heroic.

Btag: Krazy#1922 or Discord: Krazy#6618

Morning guys! Thanks for all the info.

Raid Days & Times
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8pm -11pm EASTERN TIME (SERVER)
Recruitment Needs:
Shadow Priest/Disc
HPally
Warlock
Death Knight
Boomkin
Every Class may be considered despite our needs

About the guild:
We are a group of dedicated players that strive to do our best with each raid tier. We are currently 10/10H, 2/10M and looking to add some more players to fill out our roster as we push into mythic. Due to the late start in the last tier, we finished 10/12M in Ny’Alotha falling just short of Cutting Edge (CE). Many of our guild members enjoy partaking in M+ on our off nights to help supplement gearing

What we look for in recruits:
A positive attitude and an understanding that sometimes things outside gaming are more important. We also look for raiders that show up to raid prepared with an understanding of boss fights as well as having their consumables. A few add-ons that we ask our members to have are DBM/Big wigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, and Weakauras.

We would love to answer any of your questions on BNET!
Officers on Bnet:
slegEr#1552
Warguard#1900
Cripple#11681

Bump! Happy Saturday :slight_smile:

Hi there we talk in Btag but here is my guilds info. We raid 8:30-11pm Tuesday and Wednesday. We are currently 9/10H working on sire which we have gotten him to 9%. Looking forward to hearing from you
Hak#11191

Gang Operations on Thrall is a newly formed guild that is recruiting to push Heroic/Mythic Shadowlands raids. We currently only have about 4 weeks of raiding under our belt and are 10/10 N and 1/ 10 H. We will begin pushing heroics this week!

Schedule (Catered to Central Standard Time CST)

• Friday: 11:59pm – 2:00am

• Saturday: 11:59pm – 2:00am

All classes are welcome to join, but our current Class/Spec needs are:

• Priest -Any

• Rogue - Any

• Paladin - Retribution

• Demon Hunter - Havoc

• Death Knight - Any

• Monk - Windwalker

What we expect from you:

• On-time & consistent attendance (ok to skip some raids - real life happens - just communicate to the group if you won’t be there).

• Come to raid prepared with flask/food/buff

• Thrive on doing new content with a laid back mindset

• Adult who has been properly socialized (don’t talk over the raid leader or otherwise become a distraction.)

What you can expect from us:

•A stress- free and fun raiding environment. We are not a hardcore raiding guild and we like to have fun while downing bosses!

Contact us via Discord or BNet if you have any questions.

Discord: Burkes#4813 or Docbox#8421

BNet: Burkes#1904 or ItsWhatever#11857

Bump. Hope you all had a great evening!

Hello there!

I am a part of guild “Ardent” on Stormrage [A]. We are a pretty fresh guild, but the main 7-8 core players are 2/10 M, +1400 IO, 215+ ilvl (progressed in now dead guild). We are creating this guild to be AOTC-first then achieve some mythic progression. Not advertising as CE, but if it happens then great! A lot of us do M+ throughout the week as well. We will be clearing heroic for a few weeks so it’d be a perfect time to trial! Currently need a healer so that works out great.

Requirements: 18 years of age, players with a good game sense, attitude, open minded, and willingness to learn

Our raid times are T/TH 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST

Let me know if you are interested:

Bnet: Snabic#1341
Discord: Snabic#8534

Happy Monday!

Added you! Let’s talk!

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd raid night every other week Mon.
Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need Mage , War & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Happy Monday!
We’re Currently seeking a Disc Priest Offspec Holy to finalize our core raid team.
We’re a newish guild this Xpac pushing for that CE Title. We’ve been making changes as needed so with that being said our core team is looking pretty promising.
Currently we are 4/10M /w a 15% Wipe on lady after one night of prog.
Our home is on Tichoundrius - Horde We raid T/TH 7-10 PST

Our biggest thing is we’d like people to refrain from raid logging, We have some key groups running all the time, Practice is key :slight_smile:

Bnet: Nick#110556

Fully Torked is a 10/10H guild that mostly consists of real life friends (about 14 of us). We recently cleared heroic and are looking to recruit to potentially Mythic prog and set up for next tier, but need more dedicated raiders.

Raid Times
Thursday: 6PM-9PM PST
Sunday: 6PM-9PM PST

Recruiting
Ranged DPS - Plenty of opening spots
Melee DPS - spots only open for exceptional raiders
Healers
Potential Tank

What can you expect from us
A good core of our raiders come with years of high end raiding experience (some with top 100 US raiding; Our raid leader was guild leader of a US 48th guild in Legion). With this, you should expect us to be experienced/knowledgeable of our classes at a high-end level, and resourceful in learning the raid mechanics. Our office core is willing to go over the raid logs and point out improvements that can be made on an individual level, as well as, on a raid wide level if requested/needed.

Since most of us are real life friends, the raid environment is relatively relaxed with some banter mixed in. Our community also expands outside of WoW, and into other hobbies as well as games.

We also do RBGs and mythic+ runs outside of raid nights.

What we expect from you
To consistently show up to raid on time and prepared (i.e. necessary consumables, enchants, and knowledge of the fights). Willingness to improve at your class, and raid mechanics.

For more information feel free to reach out to Bnet: Djpaulydbro#1101 or Discord: Deadrush#667 (raid leader) and Bnet: Cavemann#1115 (me).

Hello, Collateral Damage on Proudmoore [A] is recruiting for mythic progression. Just started so we are 1/10M. Raid days and times are Saturday and Sunday from 9 pm to 12 am pst (12 am to 3 am est). Let me know if this interest you. Good luck finding a guild!