Blood DK/Spriest/WW/Rdruid LF Guild

Hey there,

We are all around 220ilvl, 1700io, 10/10H, 1800-2100cr and looking for a mythic prog raiding guild to join. We are all very capable players that will study, practice and refine our gameplay constantly. If I don’t answer here please feel free to message me at Klutchny#11153

Thank you.

Hi Joey! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hi Joey

Raiding Rainbow is a semi-casual pushing into hardcore raiding guild looking for more to fill out our mythic roster. We are currently 10/10 heroic 2/10 mythic, and our mythic progression has been halted for 2-3 weeks purely because we don’t have the numbers (in fact, we did 2/10 with 3 PuGs!)

We are Horde on Tichondrius, and raid Tuesdays / Sundays from 6:30-9:30 PST. While we are currently full on healers, with the correct skills and play we could definitely accommodate a druid healer in addition to DPS. Our current solid roster is 15 with 3 players that come part time. We’re looking to have a solid 20 with a 5 man bench that we rotate every week to make sure everyone gets experience, gear, and playtime.

I think we’d be a great fit - we’re a fun guild with lots of friendly trash talk, and have a strong group of M+, arena, and RBG players.

Hit me up in-game (Infin#1604) or can chat via PM on forums if you prefer for more info!

Guild & Server: Alliance - Dalaran
Type of Guild: Social/M+/PVP/Raid
Recruitment Contacts: Bhorsky#1635 on Discord or Horskyy#1520 Battle.net / ITZD33zxNuTz#1213 Battle.net (Officer)
Wowprogress: Solo M+5 progressing towards M+ Raids
Requirements: No requirements
Needs: We need members for doing mythics / achivements
About Us: We are now recruiting MFS!! We are a good group of people (25 yrs+) who are looking for all types of members. We are currently running mythic+ Dungeons progressing towards M+ Raids. We are also a social friendly guild accepting all types of people as we just transfered to Dalaran and need to build up our member base. We play all times of the day morning, aft and night. Raid schedule will be up when we are progressed enough to start raiding!!