[A] 8/10H 211 Resto Druid LF Mythic raid team

My main is AOTC 10/10H also 2/10M but as Druid healer I’m 8/10H, just haven’t attempted gen or sire due to lack of team so I have some experience but finding a team has been the biggest challenge trying to do Heroic/Mythic, I have A LOT of free time lol and a mythic team would be my MAIN focus, so if you’re looking for a BOMB healer hit me up with a reply, and leave your Battletag or Discord so I can reach out if interested, I would like to attempt a run with any team before making transfers, but am very willing to transfer.

Current logs - search wow logs “Rectífy” (has special character “í”)

Hi! I’d love to chat with you on discord! Add me Letholas#9581

Hey, my guild would love to take in a bomb RDruid player! AOTC and 2/10M so far, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12am. Let’s talk more on Discord! Coreyski#7309

Hi beastmastrr! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey. Bush Wookies on Illidan horde is 9/10h looking to beef up our roster for pushing into mythic. Sire down to 9%.

Zilowa#1314 is my btag

Hey there, our guild Channel Five News Team is currently looking for a solid healer for our main core. We are 3/10M currently with hungering and Sun King almost down as well. Our raid days are wednesday and friday 9pm est-12 midnight est. If that all sounds good to you reach me on discord to talk more! Fritoss#3719 best of luck with your search!