4/10M Balance Druid looking for home!

I’m looking for a really active and social guild. I also have a 226 resto shaman and I am willing to heal until the druids item level is ready to push mythic raiding more effectively. But I do eventually want to switch over. I also love pushing mythic + and am looking for some new friends to do that with. HMU

Whats the druids ilvl? got any logs on it?

Bnet or discord?

Add me on discord Raz#4836 interested in chatting

Hello Jbarex, my raid team <Provocative - Illidan> is looking for boomkins. You could be a good fit for us. Here is my discord:
Mitchell#3946

213 and I am making my own logs as we speak.

Hi Jbarex! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Jbarex!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hey there, 5/10m CE guild (working on Xymox) is looking for a boomie. If interested, add me feenix#1352 and we can talk further!

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Honor of the Horde ( 3/10M ) on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all classes for Shadowlands. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST.

Contact me on discord @ Shiena#2900

Repose is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Area-52, formed to push cutting edge with a professional attitude and casual atmosphere. We enjoy raiding with each other and joke and have fun along the way. When its pull time its go time we focus on the task at hand.

Schedule
T- 8-11PM EST
W- 8-11 PM EST
Th- 8-11PM EST

Progress
10/10H
3/10M (Sun-King Dies soon)

What We Expect
We are looking for raiders that are willing to put in the time into their character. IE doing research into their class, fights and come prepare to the fight every single time. We are looking for people that can accept and not get upset by criticism. It is what makes us better, and no one is perfect.

Recruiting
All Exceptional Players are encouraged to apply even if your class is not listed.

• Ranged
    • Shadow Priest - W/ OS Heals
    • Warlock
    • Mage
    • Boomkin
    • Hunter
  • Melee
    • Enhance Shaman
    • Monk
    • Warrior
  • Heals
    • Disc Priest w/ OS Holy
    • Hpali
  • Tanks
    • Open - aside from Pali

To Apply: https ://www.repose-guild.com/contact-us/ (remove the space)

Contact

• Bnet
    • Ezkeal#1824 , Dripz#1507, Birch#1969
  • Discord
    • Ezkeal#2121, Dripz#9117, Birch(Storlock)#4293

hey wassup, check us out (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer - #2 by Fenrì-area-52