Mage LF Raiding guild

I got a late start to playing shadowland and looking for a guild to raid/pvp with. 195 ilvl ally mage. LF a raid start time of 8pm or later.

Hi Cordane! We have alt nights to help you gear up. If that works for you, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

btag: Twam#1149

We can discuss it. Our group starts at 8 pm EST on wed/sat

Hey Cordane!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hey there, Cortane! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Ally to Horde, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Wednesday/Thurs 8pm-11pm
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Discord: [RoscoeStache#1797], Jacob [nunndathunda#1677], or myself LexNichole#3745 to learn more.
Thank you!

I’d love to chat with you about opportunities.

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, heroics, CN raiding , BG’s, and general shenanigans. We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am CST.

We do everything, so there’s always something going on. We’re all experienced players that have been there/done that as far as progression and end game raiding. So while we do enjoy our pixellated shinies and we enjoy all content… we all have adult lives now that paces our gaming progress. Also we aren’t a solo’ers/lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name and we enjoy one anothers company while gaming…

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836, Bnet okayitsliz#1616 and lets chat?

Not sure if you are against swapping to alliance or not but if it’s an option I would love to chat. Our info is in our recruitment post:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-910h-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est/764524

Hey man, my guild is an AOTC 2/10M raiding guild (Alliance Kel’Thuzad). Our schedule is Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12am EST, and on our off days we push M+ and are forming an RBG team. Super chill raiding environment where we progress and have fun. Currently recruiting one Mage! More than welcome on our M+ pushes and a confirmed spot in our core raid roster.

If you’re interested, please message either of us on Discord
Coreyski#7309, Connor#0004