[A] 210 fire mage LFG

Hey Arilian!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Heya, Arilian ! If you are interested I think I have a pretty sweet gig to propose to you! We are a 6/10 mythic guild but we still have the exact same environment you’re describing, but what I have in mind would be even less pressure - message me on discord for more details C4ptainSnail#6211

Hi Arilian,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

we are still looking for wow’s awesome casual raiders for heroic group( on tue wed 745pm-10pm est)who want to down bosses in raids, do some mythic plus keys and just have fun and just socialize. Currently seeking ranged and melee dps, hunter, dh, dk, shaman. All who apply are considered we want to down heroic sire and need dedicated raiders to do so :sunny: And on( thurs friday from 745pm to 10pm) Our alt. grp need tank heals dps this is an alt grp for gearing alts… And as always everyone is welcome at Unbroken Alliance from levels 1 to 60…If we sound like your permanent home hit up padock#11463 or Ureka#1269 and have a great day :smile_cat:

Hi Arilian,
I would definitely give us a look, sounds like we have a lot of what you are looking for! We are a group of chill people who like to joke around and have fun on raid nights, but we are serious about progressing. Raid times are 7:30-10pm EST on Weds/Fri. Server group is Silver Hand, Farstriders, Thorium Brotherhood (Alliance). We arent going to rage at a wipe or a low parse, but we do want the guild as a whole to improve and grow so we can continue pushing content. As of yesterday we are 7/10H (and 10/10N of course). We plan to eventually get to mythic CN once the guild as a whole is ready for that. If you haven’t raided much we are more than happy to help you learn fights.
For M+ we are running +12’s currently and are trying to work our way up to +15’s for the mount.
We also have a bunch of people who enjoy achievements and mount/transmog collecting and often have weekend runs of those kinds of things if you like that too. Tonight we are doing an optional guild run of normal Nathria for achievements, for example.
If interested hit me up on Bnet: Vanahae#1159
Or discord: Onari#3270

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-lf-raiders-for-heroic-new-raiders-welcome/900777

Hi Arillian! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrallaotc-lan-party-lf-ranged-dps-healer/867955

Hello Arilian,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Ranged/Melee Classes, Healers, Tanks

About Us:
We are a Social, active casual guild While currently working through Heroic content, we have plans to dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 5/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 200 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it.

Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Hi Arilian,

We’re a very casual raiding guild who only raids 2 nights a week…Tuesdays and Thursdays 730pn - 1030pm CST. So far we’re 8/10H going for AOTC but we’re still looking for a couple more dps to get us there. Other nights we do like to do M+ runs. And we’re alliance! :slight_smile: Contact me if interested :slight_smile:
Bnet: Citronia#1362
discord: Citronia#2868

Hello! We are 10/10H 1/10M looking for raiders to fill our mythic team! Guild is Quantum (Horde) on Illidan! We raid Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am est. I know that is a little bit out of your time frame, but I figured I’d post anyway in case you think it could work for you :slight_smile: We like to laugh when we wipe and get right back into it. You can add me on bnet if you’d like more info! Badvista#1863

Thanks!!

Sounds like you are exactly the kind of player i look for…i am looking to expand our team so check us out!

Hey Arilian,

We’re definitely in need of a Mage and would be happy to discuss about you joining our team, if you could consider going horde :slight_smile:

You can read more about our guild here:

Heya Arillian! If Horde is an option for you I think our interest align very well.

Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 10/10 Heroic Nathria (starting light mythic)

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

About:
Everest [10/10H] is a Relaxed Semi-hardcore 2 Day Progression guild on Area-52. We recently formed at the start of Shadowlands and are currently looking to round out our Mythic Roster.

Outside of Raids we RBG, M+ and play a variety of other games with each other. It is not uncommon to find a member or two hanging out in discord chatting during the day and at night people are running a variety of things.

Times/Days:
Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST(Eastern Time)
Wednesday 8-11PM EST( Eastern Time)
Sunday 8-11PM EST (Eastern Time) - Relear/Alt Run

Recruitment:

DPS:
DK: UH
Mage: Frost/Fire

Healer:
Paladin
Shaman
Priest

If your class or specialization is not listed, we encourage you to still apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

What We Provide:
Flasks/Food/Vantus Runes/Oils/Stones/Armor Kits are all provided for progression content.

New to Raiding?
We welcome players that are looking to start end-game raiding. As 9.0 is our first raid tier as a team we are always looking to add and help generate new talent.

Contact for more info:
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412

We are a long standing guild seeking active people. Formed in the beginning of Wrath and still going strong. All levels & interests welcome. We are an AOTC and casual mythic raid guild now accepting dedicated raiders. We raid from 8:50pm-midnight central time. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays.

WoW Guild Searing Shadows @ Kirin Tor :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings
For a full list of classes/roles we need, though we are flexible.

Add Oriel#1933 if interested.

Guild: OverDosed

Server: Bleeding Hollow

Faction: Horde

Current Progress:10/10 Normal and 10/10 Heroic

Raid Times: Tu/Thu 6-8 pm EST

High Priority: Priest Healer (Any Spec), Ranged DPS.

Also searching for an individual who would like to lead PvP events. Potential officer role available. There is interest in more PvP from some of our raiders and members. More social players also welcome!

Currently seeking the above for Mythic CN progression. The guild core has been together awhile but this raid team is relatively new and we have progressed very quickly. We do understand life>WoW but aim to have a consistent group that can make the set raid times. Alt runs and RBGs weekly as well for those interested. Active guild.

Pst for more info or add Pabst #1296 on BNet or Pabst#3308 on Discord

Unbroken Alliance Established in 2010 is still looking for heroic raiders and heals currently on sire on heroic raid times are tue/wed 745pm to ten pm est. we are a no drama laid back progression grp who just want to have fun and down bosses. the thurs frid grp needs tanks, heals dps…they downed sire on normal looking to start fresh heroic progression. raid times are 745pm to ten pm est. also we do lots of mythic plus keys to help gear up the raiders. If we sound like a fit for you pst padock , Padock#11463 Or urekka , Ureka#1269. and we are looking forward to seeing u here in unbroken alliance.!!! :hugs:

If you haven’t found what you are looking for yet hit me up. We are looking to fill out our roster for next tier. All of our info is in our guild post.

Evening Arilian,

Obvious Immortalis Plug is a fairly new guild on Stormrage with a focus on heroic raiding and keys, we are raiding Friday nights 9pm eastern (will move to Fri/Sat with new content), guild is sitting at 6/10 with a core of players who came from a 2/10M guild.

We are shooting for an enjoyable atmosphere that focuses up when bosses have to die so we can get our AOTC every tier, also trying to get a shameless mention on Taliesen’s channel.

If you’re interested give me a shout on disc, yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

Hello Arilian I was wondering if we could have a discussion about your very possible enrollment into our raid group. We are 10/10H and about to make our push into Mythic! (Scapegoats) BTAG-Diabolic#1505 Lets Chat :slight_smile: