207 Boomy LF guild

207 Boomy LF for guild that Raids/Pvps and does M+. Haven’t done any CN yet, but looking to get into it, also want to do RBG, and push key

Currently on Mal’Ganis but willing to transfer and possibly faction change

“Critical” [Tichondrious] is a fresh PvE guild focused on M+ and raid content. We are looking to recruit all roles and fill out members for our heroic raid team and on to mythic. Highly experienced players that have played the game for years make up the guild. Look for us on Guild Finder and apply!

Hi Brindia! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Brindia, :Legendary Few: Tichondrius is recruiting skilled players for our core Heroic Raid Team. We are CE focused but most of our community is returning from a break. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST. With PvP and M+ Almost every day all day. Most of our team does +10-+15 M+'s so gearing wont be an issue if you are a little undergeared for heroic or Mythic raiding. we are a close knitg roup who has been together since 2013 which is when our guild was formed. Feel Free to hmu on BattleNet @ TwitchKables@1604 or discord @ Kables#9815, thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 5/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Brindia,

Check us out, we could use a Boomkin.

Illicit
[Team Pandora] (AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 9pm-12am PT) is currently recruiting for the following core raid spots:

Heals: Disc Priest
DPS: Currently accepting all classes with a high priority for a mage and a warrior

Our team is retooling after a break as we had a few members leave the game due to RL situations. We are 3/10H. If you are a friendly, dedicated team player that can consistently make our raid times, and look to make continuous improvement, we would be a great raid team for you.

Respond here with your Btag info or contact Torrez, Eventus, Shaytan, or Spookala in game for more info.

Hi! We’re on Mal’Ganis and might be just what you’re looking for! Check us out! [H] [Mal'Ganis] <Baja Blast> Brand New Guild Looking for DPS for Heroic Raiding!

Love me some boomkin! Let’s chat soon?

Just going to drop this right here if you’re interested in logging in to the game, interacting with people, and just having some fun with game content.

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, raids, heroics, and general shenanigans We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am.

We are currently regrouping after BFA hiatus and rebuilding our mythic, arena/BG PvP team as well as a regular 10 man raid group. But we’re also interested in just about any regular player who enjoys experiencing aspects of the game together. We simply aren’t a solo’ers/chat lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836

Hey Brin!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!
9/10H Will have AOTC this weekend!
Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST
Blizz ID
Kenoshis#1451 Recruiter
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild leader
Hope to chat soon!!

Hefty on Area 52 has an immediate opening for a boomkin on our team. We are adult only (21+) and run Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST). If you’d like more info, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-710h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders-casuals/814059

Newly Formed CE progression focused

Elusive - Alexstrasza

10/10h - 1/10m (1 night of mythic progression so far as we are newly formed, huntsman 40% with 30 minutes of progression)

Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30Pm CST. Tues(Optional)

Off nights: We also are currently working through rbgs/arenas getting people their 1800/2100 for gear upgrades. Currently working on KSM in mythic+ as well. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our CE Mythic progression team. We expect to be 3/10 Mythic next week (2-17) with more progression to come!

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress and achieve CE. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team.

Will consider any class and spec, but currently are targeting the following.

Boomkin - high

Warlock - high

Hunter - high

mage - medium

DK - medium

Again, all applicants are welcome and exceptional players outside of these classes will definitely be considered.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom. Thankyou.

Discord: Domincela#6066

Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hey there! If you’re looking for something that won’t eat up all of your time

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families, jobs, unpredictable schedules etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 9/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord: Neil#4199
We can have a quick chat and see if we could be a fit for you

hey! we are a fresh guild and you wouldn’t need to faction change :wink:
would love to have you join! message me on discord (derp#9197) and bnet (mynamjef#1202)

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! Refilling off of a broken roster. Will continue to run normal to gear exceptional applicants

10/10N (on Farm) 4/10H

Currently Recruiting. 195+

Tank: 1
Non Warrior

Healers: 3
Pref: Rsham / Hpal
Any

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
Any

MDPS: 3
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
Any ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me.

Please allow us to get into discord with you and speak :slight_smile: we fill you would be a good fit for our current roster pushing CE. Please take the time to read over our recruitment post

Newly Formed CE progression focused

Elusive - Alexstrasza

10/10h - 1/10m (1 night of mythic progression so far as we are newly formed, huntsman 40% with 30 minutes of progression)

Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30Pm CST. Tues(Optional)

Off nights: We also are currently working through rbgs/arenas getting people their 1800/2100 for gear upgrades. Currently working on KSM in mythic+ as well. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our CE Mythic progression team. We expect to be 3/10 Mythic next week (2-17) with more progression to come!

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress and achieve CE. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team.

Will consider any class and spec, but currently are targeting the following.

Boomkin - high

Warlock - high

Hunter - high

mage - medium

DK - medium

Again, all applicants are welcome and exceptional players outside of these classes will definitely be considered.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom. Thankyou.

Discord: Domincela#6066

Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hi Brindia –

I run Forte on mal’ganis. We’re a pretty laid back, tight knit group that’s 9/10H in CN and looking to push into mythic! I’m looking for a skilled boomy.

IF you’d like to chat, my btag is Ekye#11711

Wrecktify is a group of players that found each other with the common goal of pushing content the way we wanted to. In doing so we are currently 10/10 heroic 2/10 mythic, and are using this raid tier as practice & build a core group to get CE next raid tier.

Our current Core roster has room for the following

4 ranged dps
1 healer

1 MM Hunter (Perf)
1 Aff Lock (Perf)
1 Boomie (Perf)
1 Flex Range (Perf)
1 Disc Priest (Perf)

Our current raid times are as followed
Wed 8:30 to 11:30 CST
Thur 7:30 to 10:30 CST
Sun 7:30 to 10:30 CST

For More information contact:
Ecchym0sis#8451 @Discord
Ecchym0sis#1537 @Bnet
Juubear#1307 @Bnet
juubear#9331 @Discord

Hey Brindia!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Howdy Brindia. I Give NO Fox is looking for more members for our Thur / Fri Raid team, 7p-10p CST on the Illidan server. Below is our recruitment message here on the forums.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hillidan-i-give-no-fox/871698