[H] 10/10 H 2/10 M Resto/Boomy Druid ilvl 218

Hello Everyone I am looking for a mythic progression guild hopefully on horde side that raids during the work week and perhaps maybe one day on Sunday. I am open Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday. Thursday, Sundays. I just came back to the game so my logs are a little wishy washy but here they are Otoodles - Area 52 - Warcraft Logs
Just looking for some cool people to kill some stuff with let me know if you would like to chat I have been raiding mythic/hm off and on sense vanilla

Grayson#11889 real id
Grayson/Obliterate#3481 discord
or just let me know your looking for me on here and ill be in touch

Thanks again for looking

Grayson/Otoodles

[Objectively Perfect] - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12am EST

I sent you a request on bnet. Here’s some guild details. Raid times line up and you’re on our server so I’d love to chat with you.

10/10H 2/10M We are currently recruiting a few mythic raiders to finalize our mythic roster. If you are one of the classes listed below feel free to reach out. We enjoy running keys and doing arenas/RBGs as well.

Needs/wants DPS:
Affliction Warlock
Spriest
Ele Shaman
Boomkin

Heals:
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Hi Otoodles! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello there, or times may work for you.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

{H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 8/10M AOTC CN T/W 9P-12A PST
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. No longer in use

26m

Hello, I’m the recruitment officer from “The Expedition” a Horde guild on Thrall , we are currently 2/10M, 10/10 H. We raid T/Th from 8 pm - 11 pm EST.

The guild is looking for currently looking for DPS We are trying to build up our roster to push further into Mythic CN.We actively do M+ and PvP. All types of players are welcome to join the community.

In Game: Masharu, BNET:YungJeezy#1658, or Discord: Husbando Childe#5132

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 2/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is reforming our raiding roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 2/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill and perform raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…