Disc Priest - Former Mythic Raider LF Solid Raiding Guild

Hey all!

Former mythic raider (was in a guild pushing CE in M Nya), former US top 50 experience back in cata. Came back to the game a few weeks ago and have done heroic, but looking to get back into the mythic raiding scene. Currently horde but looking to go alli

Usually on trying to push keys and stuff too! Used to a pretty tight raid ship and schedule. Definitely willing to put the time and research in necessary for mythics, just a little late to coming back to the game this expac :slight_smile:

Have some solid logs from Heroic esp. for current ilvl. currently disc MS, looking to build holy and shadow OS.

HMU! NomadicEX#11209

Hey! Reaching out from Mango Bay on Illidan. We are currently looking for one more healer to join our core roster for CN. Even though you aren’t progressed this tier, prior mythic experience means a lot and I’d love to talk with you more. We are currently 6/10M with 2% pulls on council last week. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12 EST. A little more about us below.

I look forward to talking with you soon!

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

Range DPS - HIGH
Resto shaman or Disc priest - HIGH
WW monk
Unh DK

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact any of us below:

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773
Bnet: Necrocution#1308 Disc: Necrocution#4114
Bnet: Tanthya#1539 Disc: Tanthya#7180

Hi Galaxy! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey my guild is currently recruiting healers so I thought I would reach out. I’ll link our forum post below for more info and a link to the app, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on disc at SgtSlappy#3801 or anyone listed on the post.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormrage-the-red-wedding-410m-weekend-raiding-m-and-rbgs-lfm/871278

Hello! Our guild (A) The Keep - Vek’nilash is recruiting to complete our roster and improve depth. We are 10/10H with a couple of guys 1/10M. The guild is eager to get into mythic raiding but our biggest setback is a lack of bodies. It took our guild about 2 months to progress through Heroic CN, and we faced some serious challenges during progression. We lost a main tank, 2 main healers, and multiple dps. The core we have now is solid and looking to add more to that solid core for future progression. We raid Fridays and Sundays from 7 pm to 10 pm pacific time.

Message me on Discord or Bnet if we sound like a good fit for you!

Disc: Cursive (Restored)#8692
Bnet: Cursive#11842

Greetings Friend,

< Dreamscape > is currently looking for core raid raiders to fill its roster for 9.1 and beyond. We are looking for dedicated raiders & people that like to be social. If you enjoy hanging out in discord & making friendships then we would love to talk to you!

Feel free to hit us up in the game:

Neoramuh#1528 (Neo)
Addictive#1191 (Addy/Raine)

ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-410m-aotc-cn-tw-9p-12a-pst-everyday-m-rated-pvp-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587