Resto Druid Looking for Guild

Resto druid here 214 looking for a consistent raid team. I am 9/10H and have about 50+ pulls on sire with him down to 1%.

Willing to fill rolls as-well with my WW monk.

Looking for later in the night weekdays and possibly one of the raid nights being a Sunday evening!

Please chat me!

flameice#1711 - bnet

Hey Nockturnal! Are you looking to stay resto druid main or also open to raiding primarily as WW monk? We don’t have a healing spot open in raids (though we do appreciate having folks who can sub in as capable heals when folks are out/when we need a 5th!) but a monk continues to elude us. TLDR is that we’re The Turtles on Stormrage-Alliance, currently 9/10H and working on Sire, and we raid Mon/Tues from 9-11:30pm EST. If none of those are immediate dealbreakers, carry on with the rest of the guild stuff here, and if they are, also totally fine and you can safely ignore the rest. :slight_smile:

The Turtles are a group of friends who have been raiding together for the last several years. We’ve achieved AOTC together since the beginning of Legion with the same raid leader and much of the same team. We moved to Stormrage over a year ago for better recruitment opportunities and a focus on building community, not just raid rosters. We like new friends!

We’re currently recruiting a Windwalker Monk and a DPS that can tank or heal when needed (ideally one of each). We don’t recruit for the bench. We are a sociable and friendly group, but focus up for progression fights and then chatter our way through farm. We’re in this to have fun. We want you to have fun, too! That said, we will sit people for progression fights if something is clearly not working out on that fight. The goal is to make things dead reasonably efficiently.

Most of us are on outside of raids, doing keys/alts/achievements/pvp, all sorts of stuff. You can almost always find 5-10 people on. Prime time is probably 8pm EST - 12am EST for the most activity, frequently 20+ people on even on non-raid nights.

Current progression is 9/10 H and 10/10N Castle Nathria. In Nya’lotha we achieved AOTC (as with earlier tiers!) and also dabbled in Mythic, getting 5/12M down. We raid Mon/Tues, 6-8:30pm PST / 9-11:30pm EST. While we’re happy to have social or non-raid players, right now our raid-time focus is on heroic progression.

We’re looking for positive, friendly people and don’t tolerate discrimination of any kind. Be respectful, be helpful, be polite, and have fun! Sound like a good fit for your new home? Let’s chat. Cazenovia#1274 on bnet, Cazenovia#4987 on discord (best), or respond here.

Hi Nockturnal! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Nockturnal!

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of former mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into further mythic progression. Currently 2/10 M after only a month forming as a unit. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest. Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hey Nock,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. And they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hey Nockturnal!

I am the raid leader for Salty Sea Doggos on Emerald Dream.

We raid on Tuesdays from 9pm-11pm CST and Thursdays from 9pm-12am CST. We’re currently 9/10H, 1/10M, and looking to expand our roster so we can continue pushing mythic. Most of our core are adults with jobs and families, so we want to make sure time spent in game is efficient and fun. We strive for a friendly atmosphere free from toxicity.

If you’re interested, send me a message so we can chat more!

bnet: dlinedj#1911
Discord: dlinedj#6175

Hi there!
We are a Zul’jin Horde guild full of fun, laid back players with lots of different schedules!

Hunting Hour is a midcore guild looking to push further into mythic raids in Shadowlands. We prog heroic until AOTC, then push into mythic as far as we’re able, with Shadowlands we’re going to be pushing further and harder then we have before. We are currently 10/10 H and 1/10 M.

We also run keys constantly throughout the week, and we’ll be looking to have as many people capable of running M+ at a high level.

Raid times are:
SATURDAY 9PM-12AM CST
SUNDAY 8PM-11PM CST

Looking for a few dps and a couple healers to bolster our ranks. Prefer ranged dps. Warlock is a high priority.
Including logs is a BIG plus, even if you only have heroic parses. We’re looking for good players willing to learn and get better, not necessarily highly experienced players (though they are welcome as well).

Message me or one of the officers on discord if you are interested.

Jorichon#3098 (Preferred)
Asulz#2909
Phil#4616

Hi there,
I think we’d potentially be a good fit. The guild I’m in is currently 9/10H. We’ve only had one raiding night where we got to get several pulls on Sire. We have around 25 pulls on Sire so far. Our current best pull is 37%.

We are Sundust Syndicate on Illidan server, Horde side. We raid on Tues and Thurs from 8:30pm to 11pm server time (CST).
So that would be 9:30pm to 12am EST or 6:30pm to 9pm PST.
We also do farm raids on Sundays at the same start time.

I’ll go ahead and post our copy pasta below.
I’ll also send a request to you on bnet if you want to speak further.
Thank you for your time.

Sundust Syndicate is a looking to fill the last few spots on our raid team!

We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams, and PVP events are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

Raid Times!

• (Optional Farm) Sunday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST
  • (Progression) Tuesday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST
  • (Progression) Thursday | 9:30 EST - 12:00 EST

Recruiting Needs:

• High - 1 Healer
  • Medium - Mage, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid
  • Low - WW Monk, Enhance Shaman, MM Hunter

If you do not see your class on the list above, and you feel like you’d be a good fit with us, do not hesitate to still contact us!

What we expect from raiding applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord

Not looking to raid? No problem! We are always open to players that like to level alts, run old raids for mogs/mounts, Keys, PVP or just hang out to chat!

**Questions? Please contact:**GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 | (Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

GAINS 9/10H(Sire @5% and half the team already AOTC) is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me::
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Myself and a friend is looking to start something that’s more than just a raid team…we want to do all content together and have people on each night. Looking for more people who like to build something from the ground up. If that’s something that might interest you please feel free to reach out…DLAres#1711

We raid 9-11 PM PST on W/Th on Proudmoore (Alliance).

We are a new guild and just getting some folks into raiding.

Myself and some other team members have up to 9/10H experience and we are focusing on AOTC for each expansion (I have gotten it for all of the last five).

I am happy to help team members get to 3 vault boxes every week while we get that settled.

You can reach me at grimthane#3215 on discord, or VeryGrim#1543 on Battle.net.

Hi Nockturnal! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 8/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450

Evening! I was wondering if you were still looking for a guild to join! :slight_smile: We are currently in need of healers to join our mythic team. We’re currently 2/10M and we’d love to have you!

I am part of Undaunted, which is a voice-less guild with mostly deaf/hoh players, but if you’d like to know some more information, here you can read a little bit about us:

Undaunted is a semi-hardcore (12/12M Nya’lotha / 2/10M Castle Nathria) raiding guild that is primarily composed of deaf and hard of hearing players, as such we do not use voice in our raids and use text based communication. We are stationed on Area 52. We raid from 9:30-12:30 pm EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We keep downtime and chatter to a minimum by focusing on churning out productive pulls. We send out invites at 9:15, and we never stay past 12:30 EST.

Raid Needs: High demand for healers and Exceptional Players to fill our roster for Castle Nathria!

Note: Tanks are only recruited internally, if you want to become our tank, you may do so only after proving your reliability playing a different role.

Our philosophy is that we prefer raiders possessing critical thinking skills and the ability to perform when assigned mechanics, survive in OH-CRAP moments using appropriate immunities, defensives, and warlock cookies. To describe our environment, we have a good balance between serious competition while sparing time for inside jokes. Pugs that joined our raid say nothing but great things about our environment. We have two players leading the team; our Raid Leader, Amis (played since 2006), and Sarialinde (played since 2008) our Raid XO/Guildmaster. Amis and Sarialinde work together to ensure a smoothly operated raid that values transparency.

If we piqued your interest, you may choose to contact us on Discord:

Discord: https://discord.gg/5Zb9qwdzJy
Recruiters: @Erika Mizune#3924 (Yumene), @JfisherGamerr#1792 (Gadda)

Hello -Dew It- is a newly formed guild with the goal of completing mythic content. We are currently 10/10 Heroic. 2/10 Mythic -We are looking for players who have always wanted Cutting edge but never took the jump to try. We work with our members to improve every week. If you are looking for a mythic oriented guild that can have fun and still perform please feel free to reach out to us.

Raid times - Friday,Saturday 7-11 EST PM

Recruitment needs - We currently need 1 healer and a mixture of ranged/ melee DPS

Contact information - Dillon1330#1684 Shaad#1867

Hey Nockturnal,

We at Ten Toes Down are a semi-casual guild that raids regularly and has a group doing M+ just about every night. We’re semi-casual in that we like to push keys and progress in raid but are more interested in having some chill fun instead of parses and raider io scores.

Currently our raid group is 10/10 NM and 3/10 H as we just recently starting our Heroic progression. If you would like to join our raid team raids Thu @ 7 PST and Sun @ 5 PST.

Feel free to reach out to me Bnet: Schizo529#1124 Discord: Schizo#6303!

Hi Nockturnal!

I am a member of “Peel Team Six”. Which is a Horde Guild located on Tichondrius. We are a casual mythic raiding guild that achieved 10/12 Mythic Nyalotha and after recently getting AOTC have begun our Mythic Nathria progression.

Our guild was formed by a group of friends many expansions ago and has stayed strong over the years. Myself and some other members have only been around a year or two, but there are some peeps that have been around 5+ years! So you could say our environment is pretty good. Outside of our mythic raid team, the guild offers a little bit for everyone, we have members participating in pvp and m+ content casually…all the way to members pushing 2200 arena ratings and 1400io ratings. Some of our peeps even log in just to mat farm, pet battle, and hoard gold xD

Here’s the link to our post for our Mythic Raid Team recruitment if you’re interested, I also commented on the post and expanded on the guild environment a bit if you want to read into it: [H] Tichondrius <Peel Team Six> 1/10 M LF dps