[H] Spirestone enh shaman looking for guild

Hey folks. I just came back from a long hiatus since around wrath. I’m looking for folks to push mythics and raid with. Im available weekends and prefer evening/late-evening times. While I’m still learning mechanics, I’m a competent player and don’t stand in fire. I transferred here and all my old wrath guildies promptly quit about three weeks later.

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

While your raid TIMES are 100% what I am looking for since I work nights (and harder to come across as they’re later), unfortunately my schedule only allows sat-sun raiding. :frowning: I wholeheartedly appreciate your reaching out to me though! I actually am considering an Area52 transfer though since that and Illidan are my original realms I played on lol

Hey there, you’d be welcome to join our guild, Architect. We are on Tichondrius Horde. We’re currently pushing Heroic and raid Thursday at 7pm CST and Saturday at 2:30pm CST. Outside of raiding we have groups pushing 14-15 M+ keys, RBGs, and other activities!

Hello Seevee! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re a few DPS short of a 15-man raid party that runs Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 5/10N currently.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hi Seevee! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955