Ret Paladin Horde (ilvl 215 / 1080io) LF Guild

Howdy,

I m looking for a new home to run mythic+ dungeons. I am on the EST and would prefer to find a home with folks in the same time zone. A small close knit group would be ideal. I am tired of puging.

Cheers!

Thanks

Hi Serjen! Would love to chat with you! Add me on discord at Letholas#9581!

Good day Serjien!

We have an EST horde Guild on Zul’jin called Found a Green Quest. We’re actively recruiting for mythic keystones, raiding, PvP, Guild contests, achievement runs & more.

I would love to chat with you. Kiua#1912 is my battletag or Kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord.

Hi Serjien! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey! We would love to have you in Reign of Misfits based on Undermine!

Most of us are around 30+ with a few on the younger and older end (however we are mostly on the West Coast but realm time is EST - I think)! We are social, tight knit, and always looking for friends to join us on our chaotic shenanigans!

We are currently working through Heroic Progression 5/10 and would love more people who fit well. You can hit me up on Discord - XxSapphireRiot#4635 - or Bnet - SapphireRiot#1299 - and we can chat more!