Husband & Wife LFG

Hello - my wife and I are LFG who are casual but also wanting to do some progression; we usually play Sunday -Thursday 8-11 EST. Currently on Stormrage as Alliance but open for Faction/Realm changes. Have pre-teen daughters who occasionally drive us mad so WoW is our relaxation time together.

Me - Resto/Ele Shaman (~195), Prot/Ret Pally (~210)

Her - Desto Lock, DK (in progress) (~200)

I have AOTC/CE experience in BC (Kara, TK, SSC, BT), WOTLK (NAX, ULD, ICC), BFA (ULD, BoD), and now in SL (CN) and M+ up to 15 in BFA and working on it in SL.

She has M+ experience in SL, but hasn’t played since BC.

Both of us are not big on Battlegrounds or World-PVP.

Also looking for a guild who plans to maybe play WOW Classic BC as well as SL.

Thank you for your time, look forward to hearing from some of you.

Hello!

I’m not sure we’d be a perfect fit by any means, but I thought I’d toss us out here and let you decide!

Remnant of the Fallen (Earthen Ring) is a small, casual guild slowly working through CN on Normal (4/10 currently) and getting people organized for more M+ runs (some of us have done keys up to +12). We raid Sat-Mon starting at 9pm EST lord willing and the creek don’t rise.

We are especially welcoming to new/returning players and have quite a few who used to play all the way back to the beginning and all over since then.

At the end of the day we just like to play for fun, and if we happen to make some progress somewhere, great! If that sounds interesting at all come chat with me anytime! And if not, good luck in your search!

Gnomesftw#1868 bnet or #3645 discord

We are interested in talking with you to find if there is a fit. ill post spam below. hopefully we will hear from you :slight_smile:

Full Smash is an up and coming community looking for gamers who want to play a video game together and have a good time. Whether that be joining our core raiding roster that wants to kill bosses, the PvPer for BGs, RBG and arenas, the Altoholic who can’t get enough toons, or just a socialite who enjoys hanging out. We have a place for you!
Our raid team consists of 7/10 H raiders as we are looking to rebuild and keep progressing. We raid Tues and Wed at 8pm-10:30pm EST.

What we offer:

• A relaxed raid environment focused on having fun by killing bosses.
  • Friendly core roster always willing to help
  • Officer corps dedicated to helping you be the best raider you can be.

What we’re looking for:

• Exceptional DPS that can perform mechanics as well as they can their rotations
  • People who can commit to attending more than 90% of raid nights
  • Positive attitude

Ranged DPS are in highest demand, but exceptional DPS of any spec are encouraged to apply.

My btag is FallforDeath#1421 if interested

Hi Kuber! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello. I belong to a casual horde guild on Winterhoof / Kilrogg named Ministry of Truth. We have several members that raid with their spouses and it looks like you might be a good fit. We are a 21+ guild and do all sorts of content. We do steady progression raiding Mondays and Thursdays 5:30 - 7:30 PST. We are no means “hard core” but we do get AOTC every tier and have a great time doing it! We are always doing M+ (all levels of keys) and even some PvP. Never any drama, family and real life always come first! Play whatever class you wish and no one ever sits out on raid nights. Please get back to me here or add me on BNet. ZanyPants #1649

1 Like

Hello Kuberacchius!
We are looking for a fellow Warlock to join the ranks of Noxis! We are an Aotc guild that has Heroic Sire on Farm and also looking for members to fill last couple of spots on Mythic Core Raid. If you are interested please add me on Battle net @ Havvok#1148 and send me any questions you have! Raid Times are Fri/Sat 8-11 CST

Times are a little off but posting anyway. Interested in Range DPS…

Far Beyond Insanity on Stormrage is currently recruiting all range DPS for our core roster. We raid Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight. All 3 days are not used for progression however all 3 are required. The guild have been around since 2008 however stopped raiding during Legion and recently came back. The rebuild have been going very well and came together quickly. Great people, fun friendly family environment. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for cutting edge however we will tackle mythic content one boss at a time and hopes to achieve it. Current progression after 4 weeks is 9/10 heroic.

Btag: Krazy#1922 or Discord: Krazy#6618

Hello Kuberacchius,
Thrall since 2007, is a family style guild. We are looking to add a few more players to our sunday team. We raid from 7 to 10pm EST. This group is normally filled with mains/alts/up and coming raiders. It’s a laid back group just having some fun killing bosses. This will also give you a chance to move into the Main tean in mythic also if that is something you are looking to get into. Currently we are 4/10mythic.

If you would like to talk hit me up mysticknight#1390

Mkay

Hey Kuberacchius!

Comraich (Scots Gaelic for “Sanctuary”) is a mid sized, healthy, and inclusive community on the Azuremyst-Dawnbringer-Madoran-Staghelm cluster. We’re a newer guild, with experienced leadership, and we raid at the AOTC level, run keys, drunk Brawlers Guild, and some social stuff, too. Most of us are juggling families, work, and/or school, so we get the escape factor! Our focus is to help each other be better people and players.

Raid times are T/Th 8:30-10:30 pm Central. We recently lost our lock to real life, and we have room for a few more DPS. Bonus for tank or heal OS!

We’re in discussion, as a guild, about BC. That has our attention. We do some pvp but it’s an option for those who like that sort of thing.

Best of luck in your search!

Btag: Mizmac#1505
Discord: Mceuan#9150

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, heroics, CN raiding , BG’s, and general shenanigans. We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am CST.

We do everything, so there’s always something going on. We’re all experienced players that have been there/done that as far as progression and end game raiding. So while we do enjoy our pixellated shinies and we enjoy all content… we all have adult lives now that paces our gaming progress. Also we aren’t a solo’ers/lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name and we enjoy one anothers company while gaming…

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836, Bnet okayitsliz#1616 and lets chat?

Hey! Would love to talk to you about both of yall joining our guild for Mythic Prog and Keys.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hey Order of Imperium is recruiting. We are justing starting into heroic, have no issue helping gear up and teach fights if needed. Run dungeons, raid, pvp, and torghast together frequently. We are alliance on stormrage. Hit me up if you wanna talk. Tarliyn#1994. Our primary goal is to have fun and we understand the demands of real life (a lot of us have kids and things like that) we are most active as a guild between 8pm-12 est

We havent talked about TBC as a guild so I dont know if that will be a thing or not for us yet

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week.

Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Carried is a horde side guild on US Kiljaeden that is looking for exceptional people for our mythic push. We have been together about a month now and have sped though CN to the tune of 9/10 Heroic and in one raids worth of attempts we already have sire to 30%
Our raids are Friday and Saturday at 6pm server(pacific) aka 9pm EST until midnight EST aka 9pm server.

Bnet Gorlock#1163
Discord Gorlock#7739

Hi there!

Kintsugi is an Alliance guild on Stormrage looking to expand its community! We have lots of players that enjoy all aspects of the game like M+, PVP, raiding, achievement runs, mogs, mounts and more! We are a home to both new and returning players looking to join a friendly guild where questions are always welcome. While our Heroic raid team is not currently recruiting anymore players, we do run a Normal raid on Sundays at 9pm EST for those that want to gear alts or get some raiding experience. If you’re especially proud of your transmog we have a monthly mog contest where the winner is voted on by your guildies!

If you’re looking for a fun, laid-back guild where you can play without judgment. We’re here for you! Our group ranges from ages in their 20s and up (with probably more focus on the up). We all have families, jobs, and real-life responsibilities so we are more than understanding that WoW can take a back seat to those things!

We also host free-to-play Fridays where members of the guild will look for new free-to-play games and hop into discord and drink and have fun into the wee hours of the morning.

If any of this resonates with you, feel free to add me on bnet!

Godeo#1447