213 war lf horde guild

Hello,

I’m currently an alliance raider who is 7/10 Heroic in Castle Nathria. I am finally going to make the swap to horde after 15 years of being a NE and now looking for a raiding guild to join that works with my schedule:

• 2 day raiding guild
  • Raid time is 8pm - 11pm EST or 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST
  • Guild is at least 6/10 H
  • I am interested in Mythic raiding though not required

Background:

I have been raiding since TBC. I am a high parsing dps (can share logs) who are also fine sacrificing my parse to do mechanics. Getting the kill is top priority and will do what is required to make that happen. I am able to play arms and/or fury.

I won’t be able to start immediately, as I have a 3week old child. But I am going to raid in the near future, once my child is able to sleep longer hours in the night.

[Saltwater] Area 52 (H)
Raid times tues/wed 8-11pm EST
Current progress: 8/10H

Current Needs: RDPS, Warrior, Rogue, Disc Priest, Rdruid

What we seek: We are seeking raiders looking to progress M raid and high level keys throughout multiple tiers with a good attitude. We are not casual, but we do not act like elitists, we like to theorycraft together and work together to down/burn bosses down quickly. If you think you’ve got what it takes, contact us. Thank you so much for your consideration!

Bnet: SewerRatNose#1603
Discord: Qlu#7777

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Hey Crysis,

If you’re willing to add 30 minutes to those raid times I think Blacklisted could be a great fit.

Blacklisted is a 1 night per week (8-11:30 EST Thursdays) 9/10H guild looking for some DPS. We’re a bunch of real people who have real lives (I just had a newborn myself!) and can’t commit to 2-3 nights of hardcore raiding per week. While we’ll push into mythic after heroic our intention is not to be CE, it’s to progress as far as we can on a single raid night per week.

We’ve got 2-3 M+ groups pushing around 13-15 right now on most off nights. Add me on BNET @ Dwaffle#1360 if this sounds appealing.

Best,
Dwaffle

Lok’tar, Crysis!

First off, congrats on the new baby! It’s definitely a wonderful experience, especially as they grow.

Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Friday / Saturday 7-10 central server. We’re 1/10M with AOTC. We currently have an opening for a Warrior.

Our Monday/Wednesday 7-10 central team is 3/10H and has an AOTC goal.

Members run M+ at various levels throughout the week. We have a Thurs RBG team. We’ve been around since 2010, and earned 9/12M in Nya’lotha.

Paeoni
btag: Ember#1670
discord (preferred): Ember#2528

Hello

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we are hoping to clear heroic content in the next week or two.

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS to fill the raid. If you are not geared dont worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Hey, we might not be exactly what you’re looking for, but if you’re looking for a group that values your time; that’s us.
We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families, jobs, unpredictable schedules etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 9/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord: Neil#4199
We can have a quick chat and see if we could be a fit for you

Hey Crysis,

I’d be interested in chatting with you about joint Déjà Vu on Thrall.

We raid Tuesday Saturday from 8:30-11:30pm est. and are 10/10 H, 1/10M.

We’re regularly reclearing Heroic while adding and rounding out our mythic roster. Maybe we’d be a fit for you!

Let me know if your interested and I can get you some more details.

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263

Hey Crysis!

Anthem is currently 9/10 H looking to finish filling out our Mythic team for when we AOTC. See info below!

Current DPS Priority Needs (But will consider all good apps)
Fire Mage
Aff Lock
UH DK
WW Monk
Arms War

In the Shadowlands, Anthem is looking to expand our progression raid roster and push into Mythic raiding. With new leadership and new members, we’ve managed to form a small progression core with a passion for completing hardcore raid content. Now, we want to expand that group to push through Heroic Castle Nathria and move into Mythic progression as soon as possible. With a fresh officer group and a raid team excited to grow and push forward, we’re hoping to find excellent raiders to join the community and press on with us!

Anthem has existed on Turalyon for many years. Built by IRL friends and joined by those made in-game, most of us have a long history together. Anthem has historically been a very casual raiding guild, and we want to continue to embody the supportive, friendly, fun atmosphere we’ve always had. While we are building our new progression raiding team, we also welcome casual members looking for a social atmosphere and casual content as well.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday 8:00PM - 11:30PM
Monday 8:00PM - 11:30PM

We expect 80%-90% attendance for progression raiders, but understand that life happens. We are looking for matches in attitude and aptitude, and value a desire to improve, a willingness to give and receive feedback, and an understanding of what to expect in progression raiding. We are currently building our roster and want applicants to understand that means a small team and some growing pains as we go, but an opportunity to get an early foothold in a group we expect to be tight-knit and very successful.

If we feel your application is a good fit, we will reach out to schedule an interview and trial if the interview goes well.

To apply:
Complete our application here: https://forms.gle/6JSsdUYTAWDVxhtx5

Officer contacts:
Panderpia-Turalyon
Synchrony-Turalyon [Synchrony#1108]
Luramar-Turalyon [DawnMarie#1432]
Snïped-Turalyon [Khadorin#1628][Discord-Sniped1414#6831]

Anima Gang is currently looking to bolster our ranks for Castle Nathria. If you are looking for an enjoyable guild that strives for success then we may be good for you.

Recruitment
We are currently accepting and in search of all well geared and skilled players to add to our raiding crew, however there are a few particular classes in higher demand which include:
Rdruid
Warlock
Blood DK
Enh Shaman/Ele Shaman
Rogue
Demon Hunter Dps
Mage
All classes are welcome to apply this list dose not mean we are not interested.

Raid Times

During progression you must be available 9 PM - Midnight EST, Monday - Tuesday.

Expectations

You must understand your class well.
You must be prepared to use potions and flasks on every raid.
You must show good attitude toward members of the guild.

How to Apply
Contact in game:Kashdk/Kashp- Bodankey- Lunkdk- Fatalrush/Opulentt- Holytacò
Battlenet:
Daddy#13201
Maruruk#1866
Bodank#11790
Opulent#1461
Omnipotent#11372

Hey Crysis, hope you’re doing well!

<Untouchable> is a new guild on Tichondrius/Horde recruiting exceptional DPS and Healers for CE progression. Reach out to me if you’re interested!

Who we want:

• Excellent DPS and Healers who are hungry for CE progression. Off-tanks for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.

• Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well, AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.

• Players who are knowledgable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time.

• Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional)

• Co-GM (Discord): Stage#0001

• Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

Hey, we are very interested in speaking to you, reach out to me. Spam below:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-mestov-us-illidan-is-recruiting-dps-healers-for-ce/859525/14

Hello Crysis;

The coffee shoppe is 1/10 M 10/10H and 10/10N we are looking to fill our spots for the main raid team and we need 2 RDPS and 1 MDPS if this is of interest to you hit me up at: Gilga2k#1922

We raid tues/thus 8-11 EST monday 8-11 EST (OPTIONAL)

Thanks everyone for the great options. I have made my choice. I appreciate the quick and detailed responses. Good luck to all of your recruitments!

Hey there! We’ve got a lot of guildies with kids, our prog meets your goals (currently 8/10H), and our raid times meet your needs. Give me a shout on discord, LadyPeebles#0310 if you’d like to chat more!

Man I Love Fishing is a group of relaxed friends and players that are trying to push for getting CE every tier possible. We are 8/10 H currently with aotc experience from bfa and legion. Looking to push into mythic taking things seriously during raid. But never to serious that we can’t have a laugh : ). We are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with. Our schedule days wise is Tues 7-10 PM and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM CST. We have about twelve rn and all the tanks are covered and looking for two healers. Looking for solid dps with a good attitude.
We are on Emerald Dream Horde and would love you have you :heart: You can contact the gm on Discord: Patrickrick#5222 Bnet: Ironfistt#1872

Hi! Will keep this short and sweet.

Rejex on Arthas [H] is 2/10M and specifically recruiting a warrior at the moment. We raid in Wednesday and Thursday nights, 7-10pm EST.

Looking for good players who want to push content but have fun along the way. We have a great group and plan to do big things in the future!

Hi Crysis! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955