218 havoc DH LF Guild (with good ppl)

Hi friends,

This is my toon and I am hoping to find a home for her in a heroic / mythic raiding guild. My current guild is lovely but started late and is in flux.

My only unreasonable request is that whichever guild have a zero tolerance policy on racism, sexism, politics or any other toxic behavior. This includes conservative-radio style discord, please… I just want to play the game, not hear about politics.

I have 10/10 heroic experience and decent M+ progress… all from pugging.

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.

1 Like

We are on Emerald Dream. We are veteran players. We keep it professional. If interested let me know. That being said don’t have thin skin either. We enjoy razzing each other.

Hi there! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Sækhmet,

We’re on Proudmoore as well. Currently 9/10H and looking for chill, positive attitude, good players so we can have the numbers to push into mythic together. Our raids start on Tue/Wed 8-11pm CST. Please feel free to contact me at Bnet Saberpro#1901 or Discord Saberpro#1256. Thanks!

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS!

We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week.

Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more