217 R-Sham LF raiding guild

Currently only searching for horde guilds at the moment
Raid times: 8-12 EST Sunday-Thursday - Currently 2/10 M with pulls on Hungering

Leave info below and I’ll contact you!

Hello! Cupcakes & BDSM is currently recruting!

We are a fun guild on Thrall looking to further grow our roster for mythic content. We take in all players that are interested in raiding. Most of us are 2/10 mythic experience. We also have players that like to do mythic plus and pvp.

Raids:

Raid schedules are Tuedsays heroic clear Wednesdays and Thursdays starting at 10:30PM and ends at 1AM server time (Eastern Time). This will be our main progression raid group.

Our Goals:

Our goal is to get cutting edge in Shadowlands and/or to progress through mythic raiding as far as we can. To reach this goal we expect everyone to have good attendance to our raid nights. We expect everyone to research their class and mechanics. We also expect everyone to reach out to us if in need of help as far as classes, specs, mechanics and gameplay.

About Us:

We as a guild are mainly active in the evening hours due to real life schedules but some are active during the day as well. We also like to do fun activities with our fellow guild mates such as scavenger hunts, transmog contests, xmogs and mount runs and achievement runs. We also welcome new players as well and we have many resources available upon request.

If you are interested or wish to know more details please feel free to reach out to one of our officers or myself by discord or in game.

Discord Info:

Shakiwa#0588

If interested in trialing, check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/⫸⫸-a-510-m-1010h-looking-for-resto-shaman-warrior-mage-hunter-⫷⫷/885666

Hey I would be interested in talking with you. Im the GM of horde guild on Stormreaver, 4/10M, tues/thurs 7-10 CST raid schedule. Add me on bnet if this sounds like something you might be interested in.
exiled#11276

Hi Nem! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey bud. Would love to add you to our roster as we currently do not have a resto shammy!
Information below, contact us in game or via the application link below:

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ KSM groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

Hey there!

I’m the recruitment officer Loud Noises on A52 [H] and we are looking to add a solid rsham to our core healing group. We are currently 3/10M and plan to work on Sun King next. Our raid days are Tu/Th 9-12EST. Outside of raid we have many active key pushers as well as those who do rated pvp content.

If you’re looking for a fun, non-toxic environment to make steady progress in this is the place for you. If you’re interested or have any questions feel free to reach out! My disc is Cinna#9910 and bnet is cinna#11744. Best of luck in your search!

Hey we’re a 2 Day guild based on illidan
PepeLands is a new guild built to maximize our raid days, with minimal raid days. We will get CE, and our US standing is TBT

WE ARE A 2 DAY GUILD
Currently:
6/10 Mythic
Blood Council - P3 Prog

Our expectations are for you to have profound knowledge of your spec/class/role, be willing to participate in a conversation about thoughts on strats (don’t be afraid to talk)
ALTS are not required, but encouraged for splits and sale runs.

Schedule
Wed & Thurs
8:00pm — 12:00 EST

Leadership Background
Our Leading core have raided with the likes of Wildcard Gaming, Vision, Imperative, Intern Made This Boss, xD, and Fused, claiming multiple US 10-40s.

Contact
Discord:
GM : StarvinMonkey#8300
Recruit Offic: rigena#3607
Bnet:
StarvinMonky#1230
Rigena#1810

Hi i’m tang the guild leader of phury we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am we are 1/10m and 10/10h hit me up if interested tang#1917

Innovation in Zul’jin in need of another healer for mythic prog. 3/10m Tues/Wed 8:30-11:30 est

Discord- Raz#4836

Hey! Reaching out from Mango Bay on Illidan. We are currently 6/10M with phase 3 pulls on council. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-12 EST and are actively recruiting a resto shaman for our core team! A little about us below.

I hope to talk to you soon!

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

Resto shaman
Disc Priest

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact me below:

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450