219 Rshaman and 216 MM Hunter LF Mythic Guild [H]

Currently looking for a core mythic team to join. We are both 2/10M and have a good amount of raid experience and knowledge of the game. Ideally, we are looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild with between 2/10M and 4/10M experience, but will consider all opportunities.

Resto Shaman has CE experience and 1400 IO currently and hunter has had previous mythic experience. We are both open to a transfer

Please add Dazze#1953 on battlenet or Dazze#3151 on Discord to discuss more

Parallax Gaming | Alliance | Pro Esports Organization/Community

Welcome to Parallax Gaming.

About Us:

-Non Toxic, Learning, Inclusive, Diverse and Community Focused Environment.

-Casual to Semi-Hardcore Gameplay

-Regular Events & Games

Semi Hardcore Raid Team
Current Prog: 10/10H 1/10M
Days: Mon/Wed 8-11PM EST
Recruitment: Primarily MDPS (UH DK, DH), RDPS (Lock, Boomy, Fire Mage, and Marksmen), and a healer to finish off our core roster as we push further into Mythic progression.

Our organization and community spans across several games, professional teams, and content creators however the official Parallax Gaming guild is on Stormrage-US. If you’re not on Stormrage, you’re still welcome to come hang out and participate in everything else our organization and fantastic community has to offer. This ranges from competitive 3v3 tournaments to casual transmog contests all streamed on our organizations twitch. Parallax Gaming is a mix of both new players and veterans, there’s always someone available to help.

Hi Dazzes! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Dazzes!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We have AOTC and are recruiting to 20 to progress through mythic!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!!

Honor of the Horde ( 3/10M ) on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all classes for Shadowlands. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST.

Contact me on discord @ Shiena#2900 :grinning:

Hey! It sounds like you could be a good fit for us here at <Coup de Grâce> (A) on the Azjol-Nerub server group (Azjol-Nerub, Khaz Modan, Blackrock, Nordrassil, Muradin). We could really used ranged and healers atm and are 2/10 M 10/10H, working on Hungering Devourer ATM.

~About Us~
We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild established in 2008, with a fair number of our core players being part of the guild for much of that time. We value community as well as progress and try our best to run events outside of raids and regular mythic+ runs, such as AmongUs/Jackbox games or sometimes hosting communities/servers in other games.

~Raiding~
Tuesday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm EST)
Sunday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm EST)

Our goal is to push as far as we can go in mythic in a low time commitment, high skill environment where we can all trust each other to know what we need to, strive to improve, and get things done. Current progress is 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria.

We’re looking for skilled (particularly ranged) players who are patient, smart and keep a good attitude while playing. We like to have fun and joke around a lot during raid, but players should know when to focus and take a fight seriously. We try to maintain a group of casual, non-elitist, but highly skilled players. We typically trial players in mythic+ or farm runs before bringing them to raid progression content.

~Application~
OUR APPLICATION: goo.gl/63g7bR (We have recently switched over to discord in place of a guild website, that is where you will be able to see all of our guild info.)

Please feel free to add me in game for any questions about the guild or our application process at Skuldawg#1199.

Want to join the alliance?

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

3/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to

apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Bush Wookies on Illidan would love to have both of you. We’re nearly there for 10/10 and looking to get into mythic asap. We’re getting a better and better group each week. I added you on bnet. Discord didn’t work for some reason. My bnet is Zilowa#1314

GAINS 9/10H(Sire @5% and half the team already AOTC) is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

You may also contact me:
Btag: StillAlive#1399
Discord: Juggur#5278

Hey! Would love to talk to you both about joining our guild and mythic raid prog.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584