5/10M Resto/Ele Shaman LF Mythic Raiding Guild

IGN: Elestep-Illidan
Transfer: Open to transfer

I am 10/10H and 5/10M. I spent the past 4 months building a guild and raid leading a team. Due to a difference of opinion about guild direction, I have stepped down. I am now looking for a mythic raiding guild on either my server or another!

Add me on Discord: Elestep#8457

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 2/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

Hey Step!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

The Boys 6/10m is a new raiding guild, returning for Shadowlands. Our core is a group of players who have played together for multiple tiers prior, always obtaining CE. Leadership roles are filled with people having high end raiding experience (US top 3, and US top 100). We are looking to prep for Shadowlands, with strong players looking to finish the tier at a fast pace, with a relax schedule.

Raid Times:
Tues-Thurs 5:30PM PST - 830PM PST
Sunday: optional alt raid/heroic farm

What we’re looking for:

Cutting Edge/ close to Cutting edge experienced players

Strong class knowledge and talent. This means being able to perform mechanics while doing your role well.

Players who come to raid ready. This means consumables as well as fight knowledge. Know the fights prior to the pull, know what to expect.

Team oriented players, this means putting the kill before your parse especially on progression.

Positive attitude. We want friendly individuals who want to game with the boys. Joking around is totally okay, but on progression we want individuals who know how to keep it serious and stay focused.

Individuals who play the game outside of raid. This can be multiple different things whether it’s mythic plus, or hitting some arena, we want people that enjoy the game, not raid loggers.

We are looking primarily for strong Range DPS and Disc/Rsham/Hpal.

Attendance.
We understand that life happens, and this is a video game, but we expect 90% attendance. Remember you have 19 other players relying on you. We want players who are consistent and will stick around, not leave mid tier.

App required, check our WoWprogress

Contact Information

Cody
Discord: cody#1505

hey check us out (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer - #2 by Fenrì-area-52

Hi Restostep! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass

i believe i sent this over on the other post as well :wink:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/⫸⫸-a-510-m-1010h-looking-for-resto-shaman-warrior-mage-hunter-⫷⫷/885666

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 6/10M & 10/10H**
Currently on p3 Council.

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 6/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: None
  • DPS: Warlocks/hunters / ranged or exceptional melee

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Hey Elestep!

I know you’re horde but if you have any interest in joining Alliance on Stormrage would love to talk to you. Throwing the copy pasta below but feel free to reach out if you have any questions

Guild & Server: - Alliance - Stormrage (US)
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday and Thursday, 8-11 PM EST
Current Progression: 6/10 M
Recruitment Contacts:
Bnet: Waveform#11880, Moophisto#11601
Discord: Daave#6564, Moophisto#4855

(Remove spaces from links)
Application: http s://forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6
Wowprogress: http s://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Its+Mine+I+Licked+It
Guild Description Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds. However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years. In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently. The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary

Our current raid days and times are Tues/Wed 7-10 est and Thurs 830-10 est. We are recruiting driven players who want to pursue Cutting Edge while building a strong team of like-minded individuals. We want to have an active bench, to be able to rotate and come for farm kills or subbing in for certain fights. Benched players will have the opportunity during these pulls to compete for starting spots. This is a semi-hardcore team, so our prog will only be during scheduled times and no extra. We are here to have fun and kill bosses, while still progressing at a steady pace. Currently we are looking for a competent Resto shaman to push further into the tier and round out our healing core.

Hello friend, Syzygy is currently 6/10M and working on blood council atm. We’re in need of an excellent Rsham (as well as other healers).
You can find more info on us and our contact info here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-syzygy-610m-frisat-10pm-2am-cst-recruiting/878975

We hope to hear back from you soon!