[H] 215 Holy Paladin 2/10M LF guild

[US][H][Bleeding Hollow] 1 day raiding guild Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST

Are you getting burnt out? Getting tired of playing like it’s a second job? Challenge the way you usually play the game.

We are on bleeding hollow [H] 1 Day raiding, Sunday’s 6-10PM EST 9/10H

We’re a group of raiders with limited time but still want to clear content. Looking for dps and one healer to push into mythic but all will be considered.

If you have limited time and want a likeminded group of players Add me on discord and we can talk

Neil#4199

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow, currently looking for another healer. We’re currently 2/10 M 10/10 H. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

If you are willing to play alliance, we’re on Stormrage, the highest pop ally server, and one of the 3 highest pop servers in the US according to wowprogress. We’re looking to add 1 more strong healer, ideally a paladin.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 6/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress on Blood Council with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog. We are in need of a good Hpal.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
10/10H 2/10M
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hey there!

I’m the recruitment officer from Loud Noises on A52[H]. We are looking to add a hpal to our core healing team. Our prog is 3/10M and we are working on Sun King next. We raid Tu/Th 9-12est. Outside of raid we have many who push keys and do rated pvp content.

If you’re looking for a fun, non-toxic environment to make steady progress this is the place for you! If you’re interested or looking for more info you can reach me on disc at Cinna#9910 or bnet at cinna#11744. Hope to hear from you and best of luck!!

Hi Uzingthel! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hi Uzi,

[Emergency Tactics] is a CE Focused Late night guild dedicated to pushing Mythic with the overall goal of CE most tiers. We are looking for players with the mindset and dedication it takes to achieve CE as a team. Check out our details below and contact me for further details!

Progress: 10/10H 2/10M
Raid Times: 11pm-2am Est M/T/W
Discord: Brewdicke#9828

hi i’m tang the gm of phury we raid tues/weds/sun 10pm-1am est we are 1/10m and 10/10h would love to speak with u hit me up tang#1917

Im the GM of horde guild on Stormreaver, 4/10M, tues/thurs 7-10 CST raid schedule. Add me on bnet if this sounds like something you might be interested in.
exiled#11276

Hey Uzingthel, feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

If you are interested in alliance at all we are on Sargeras, which is a higher pop server. We have a full time 100% spot for a holy paladin.

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Horde - Mal’Ganis

Times
Wednesday - 8:30am - 11:30am CST
Thursday - 8:30am - 11:30am CST

2/10M

If your interested you can add me Fearu#1984

You didnt really mention what times you were looking to raid.

Hello Uzingthel!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 6/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Weekend Raids:

Team Higgy: 10/10H 1/10M Castle Nathria
(10:30pm - 1:30am EST Sat/Sun)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 09:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee - Warrior

Ranged - Boomkin / Spriest / Mage

Heals - Hpaly

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

Hey Uzingthel

Too Stupid To Quit is a 3/10M guild on Sargeras currently progressing on Sun King. We’ve been raiding mythic since early BFA, and improving since. We’re performance oriented, and if you think we’d be a good fit for you, or would like to talk more, I’d love to talk with you further.
Raid times are Tues/Sun from 8-11 EST and Heroic skip to Sire at least every other Wednesday.

You can check out our forum post for more info.

bnet: Yawn#11282
discord: Cy#4103

Cheers!

You can reach me at:
bnet: Yawn#11282
discord: Cy#4103

Prowess-Dalaran (alliance) is a 10/10H guild that’s currently looking for a holy paladin to round out our healer composition to start our mythic progression.

Discord: Vesperion#7801
BNet: thelaudd#1618

Hi Uzing

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 3/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Sunking is currently at 4% and hopefully will be dead this week.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 3/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Rogue, or Warrior
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Hunter, Mage, Boomkin or Warlock
1 Healer - Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS and 1 Healer to fill the raid. If you are not geared don’t worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

Alt Heroic Raid is Monday. We do keys and RBG all through out the week/weekend.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!

We also have a spot for casual players who are just looking for a guild to call home.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
zak#4618 on Discord

or respond here for more info

It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild currently 6/10M needing a few more exceptional players.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

Hi Uzingthel give us a look

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hi Uzingthel! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!