Returning Player-RSham(H)

Just came back to the game a little over a week ago. Have not Raided or PvPed since TBC. Not even lvl 60 yet. Should hit lvl 60 today or tomorrow. Playing as a Resto Sham once I hit 60. Will server transfer, but I’m staying Horde.

What I’m looking for is a laid back group that pvp mostly and only raids no more than 2 days a week, with the raid ending around 11pm est. Not looking for hand outs. Looking for a group that can help me relearn the game and give me advice on how to get better. I will be a project player, but I learn quick and willing to put in the time.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Hello there, we have room and can help gear you up for heroic raid content with us. We’ve been talking about adding an RBG night Sat or Monday. We currently do not have a set night for BG’s and only a couple of us dabble in arena (i just want mounts, i don’t care about raiting past about 1500) Here’s our guild spam, if you think it could be a good fit, let’s talk! If not, good luck in your search!
Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for DPS, Healers and a back up tank. Accepting all classes. Currently 7/10H. 200 ilvl required to raid.

Pretty basic raid expectations, know the fights, have food, enchants, flask and pots. DBM or similar and Discord required, GTFO and personal loot helper are recommended.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet. We hope to hear from you!

Hey there, Erzie! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:

<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Ally to Horde, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team.

Schedule [all times are EST]

Raid: Wednesday/Thurs 8pm-11pm

Mythic Plus: Everyday

Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Discord: [RoscoeStache#1797], Jacob [nunndathunda#1677], or myself [LexNichole#3745] to learn more.

Thank you!

Hi There, we are overtuned on Zuljin, we are an AOTC focused guild that wants to do some mythic content but not hardcore push, just some kills. we pvp(guild coordinated rbgs and 3s,2s) we have all been playing together for quite awhile and are just looking for more people to join us. Id be willing to help you learn some new things and old things, i main a resto shaman

we raid thurs-fri 7-10est.
we also play a whole lot of other games together as well and are fairly active in guild.

let me know if youre interested or want to chat more

Olysian#5213 (discord)
Lyssa#1156 (bnet)

Hi Erzie! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some heals! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more