[H or A] 221 2/10M Rdruid LF Home

Hello everyone!

As the title says, I am a 221 Resto Druid (Boomy set is coming but not ready yet) looking for a new raid team. Old team fell apart and was not very social outside of raiding. I am looking for a team that not only raids but does M+ and other guild activities. I am not so worried about the progression but more looking for a team I actually enjoy playing with. Any time after 9:30PM EST works for me and this post is for Horde and Alliance as I do not mind server and faction changing for the right fit. Thank you for your time!

Discord: Drifter#0085

Dont know why this was made under my warrior but this is my druid if people want to take a look

Hi Delmonico! If the times are flexible, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Paku, my guild is an AOTC 2/10M raiding guild (Alliance Kel’Thuzad). Our schedule is Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12am EST, and on our off days we push M+ and are forming an RBG team. Super chill raiding environment where we progress and have fun. More than welcome on our M+ pushes and a confirmed spot in our core raid roster.

If you’re interested, please message either of us on Discord
Coreyski#7309, Connor#0004

We are AOTC, 4/10M Castle Nathria & 10/12M Nyalotha. We are a surviving guild, rebuilding to solidify our team to continue progression. We achieved our mythic kills together as a guild and have a solid core. We’re a mid-tier mythic progression guild and as such we have slightly elevated expectations. Performance, attendance, and personal responsibility determine raid spots. We do not hard carry people here.

Raid days and times:

Tue/Thu 8-11pm EST, Wed - heroic clears

Recruiting the following:

• Disc Priest -
  • Warlocks
  • Resto druids/boomkin
  • Warrior

• Unholy Death Knights

• Holy Pally

• Shadow Priests
    -Warlocks

We are always looking for exceptional players w a similar mindset

For additional information regarding recruiting/raiding or otherwise, please contact Zenmetsu.

Btag- Zenmetsu#1316, Discord- Zenmetsu#4487