[H] 210 Fire mage LFG

Hey all,

Thank you for taking the time to read this, little bit about me. I’m Dragen. I’m currently in a weird spot, I am the GM and raidleader of my main guild, however I stream wow and always need to content. I’m looking to expand on my platform and wanting to raid 4 nights a week, I currently raid tues and Thursday at 8-11pm central, I’m looking for any days besides tues and Thursday to push on. I prefer mythic guilds however guilds still pushing herioc are also considered. Due to twitch TOS I need a place that is not having voice calls that include racist and sexist comments again just due to the nature of twitch TOS. I’m laid back enjoy some banter and also have a dark sense of humor.

I can raid anytime after 630pm central time and I prefer to end around 11pm, to give an idea of how I play here is the logs from my mage /reports/MK7P6aCYnq2cvWpV#fight=1&type=damage-done

You can add me on bnet @ DragenEireTV#1423
Discord : Dragen#4167 I look forward to hearing from you!
Discord is the best place to reach me

SINFEST - Illidan (Horde)

Current Progression:
1/10 M
9/10 H

Guild Info:

We are a semi-hardcore guild with the goal of clearing all end-game content.
We started raiding 3 months after Ny’Alotha was released and we are currently 9/10 H progression .Looking to solidify our roster heading into mythic content.

We are looking for players that are dedicated to always improving their class/role for future raid tiers. We are currently looking for all roles and specs.

Please Note: All Raiders are expected to come prepared to Raid!! This means you need to have potions, food, & flasks.

Raid Times:

Saturday 7:00 - 10:00 Server (Central)
Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 Server (Central)

Raid Philosophy:

We plan to bring our best raiders for progression bosses since that is the main focus of the guild, but we will do our best to bring all guild members for farm content as long as your damage/healing is up to par in terms of Mythic difficulty. I have been trying to reach out and work with individuals on how to improve dps since that’s kind of my specialty. We plan to get the kills in Mythic to everyone in the guild that has an interest in raiding but you have to be patient. Our goal is to get ‘Cutting Edge’ for all our raid members.

Please reach out if you have additional questions or concerns. I do want to remind everyone if we ask you to sit for a boss please don’t take it personally.

Let’s have fun and kill some bosses!

Bnet: Dragonslayer#1768, Galso#11753
Discord: Dragoon#6738 Galso#5921

Hi Dragoneire! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955