211 ilvl Destro Lock LF chill EST adult H guild

Hey Zhor,

Our guild is a bit behind you in progression as we’re only a few weeks old, but your mindset is exactly the type I’m looking for foster long term. We have a great group of people already. If you’re willing / able to talk more that’d be great

Discord - BlitzkriegDC#8703
Bnet - BlitzkriegD#1781

If you don’t mind server/faction change I think we’re a good fit. Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps andWe raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We are 7/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

We’re a bunch of older players, chill, trying our best. Check us out at [A][US][Dalaran] <Sword of Azeroth> 5/10H Fri/Sat 5pm EST casual raiding guild LFM

Hey Zhor,

One Breath From Death is a smaller guild looking to grow a bit on the casual / AOTC side of things. Most of us been together for quite some time and just looking to grow a few friendships. The majority of us are mid 30’s-mid 40’s, so we’re an older guild (not necessarily more mature at times however lol)

We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST and few people are online during the week as well for other stuff. Definitely looking to grow the mythic + scene of the guild as well as we can. We are currently 10/10H Castle Nathria (finished 7/12M Ny’Alotha)

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below
Recruitment Officer Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741

Cheers!

Hey Zhor!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi Zhor! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

At work right now. I’ll look over things and hollar back this evening if I think there is potential. Thanks for all the reponses.

Hey Zhor!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hi!

Divided Serenity is in search of all roles (healers/tanks/damage), for our core team! ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE WELCOME!

I’ve added our info below, and if you see a fit, please connect with me if interested and we can chat on Discord!

Divided Serenity - [H] Stormreaver

Efficient Raiding- Proactive Teamwork!

Shadowlands Raid Schedule:

Sat 6:00pm-9:00 CST

Casual RBGs/Mythic+ Runs

We also are more than happy to help new players lvl and gear. We have experienced mentors available.

We’re currently raiding Castle Nathria (first raid in shadowlands) and we’ve been able to kill the first 3 bosses.

Recruiting:

• CORE spots available!
  • Raiders with multiple backgrounds welcome to apply!
  • We allow multiple alts.

About Us:

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

— Spock

We are a small guild on Stormreaver who is seeking to add a few members to our raid team and hopefully make some new friends along the way. Overall, we are a group of laid back people wanting to enjoy and experience the raiding content at a casual pace. For a lot of us, we’ve been interested in WoW since the beginning. While we’ve grown older, had families, built professions and obtained degrees, we are still passionate about WoW! We are not going to be any world firsts, but we are looking forward to progressing in both raids and mythics. Chill times to be had!

Our members are adults (21+), working professionals and parents with diverse professional and management backgrounds. Success through teamwork and communication are our primary objectives. Sadly, our raid leader had to step away from WoW due to getting a new job. Ideally, we are looking for a raid leader as well, who is calm, laid back, and willing to work with us on clearing content in the coming weeks.

Thank you for your time and consideration! We look forward to meeting you and making some fun WoW memories together!

For more information:

DRITHARIAN#1735

tlhInganmaH#1344

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for a warlock! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Just going to drop this right here if you’re interested in logging in to the game, interacting with people, and just having some fun with game content.

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, raids, heroics, CN raiding, BG’s, and general shenanigans We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am CST. Our raid times seem to fit with your stated times.

We do everything, so there’s always something going on. We’re all experienced players that have been there/done that as far as progression and end game raiding. So while we do enjoy our pixellated shinies and we enjoy all content. we do it our adults with real life pace . We simply aren’t a solo’ers/chat lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Ehlissa#9836. Bnet okayitsliz#1616 and lets chat?

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450

Hey Zhor,

I’m the Co-GM of Untouchable on Tichondrius. We are 9/10H and would benefit greatly from your DPS. Feel free to reach out to me if interested. We are new and are moving into Mythic soon.

Stage#0001 on Discord. Cheers.

Hello there Zhor.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We have AOTC and are recruiting to 20 to progress through mythic!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!!

Hey, Zhor! If you are still looking hit me up on bnet bark#11701. Our guild sounds like a good fit with everything you said. We are 10/10 H and are restructuring our roster currently. We are efficient and semi-casual. Raids are Sat/Sun 9-11 EST.

Holler at me so we can talk more!

Hey! The [Shanghai Zen Masters] is a guild on Stormrage that raids Monday and Wednesday 8-11pm EST.

We are still building up our group and current looking for RDPS. We are 6/10 Heroic and are actively progressing, M+ is also a focus for some of our members.

We like to enjoy raiding and are looking for laid back people that are just as interested as progressing as we are!

discord.gg/ JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Good morning,

If you are open to a transfer I think you would fit right in. We are a smaller guild that moved to Whisperwind hoping to find new guildmates. Before we lost a couple of guild members were doing heroic 3/10. Since they left we have been doing normal and finishing in about 2 hours. We raid on Wednesday and Thursday nights from 8 PM Eastern to 1030 Eastern. We also do Mythic + runs on other days. As a guild, we do not tell our members what they have to play or what play style. Heck, I am a beastmaster hunter. We are here to have fun but also progress. If you want to check us out on Wednesday on our next raid before you choose anyone else you can reach me on discord at Rudy_CrazyLegs#3739

Hey Zhor,

One Breath from Death sounds like the place for you.

We are a smaller guild looking to grow a bit on the casual / AOTC side of things. Most of us been together for quite some time and just looking to grow a few friendships.

We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST and few people are online during the week as well for other stuff. Definitely looking to grow the mythic + scene of the guild as well as we can.

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below
Recruitment Officer Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741

Hello Zhor!

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Ranged/Melee Classes

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Heroic content, we have plans to dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 5/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 200 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar