2/10m 216 War looking for mythic guild

Willing to xfer/faction change, looking for guild raiding Tues/Wed/Thurs at any times. Will also be willing to play any spec. Looking for good guild environment pushing for CE. Bnet is Rinzler#12953 to talk more.

Intimidation is recruiting all capable dps classes to join our ranks! We are a chill guild that raids to have fun but kill bosses as well! The main goal of the guild is to push content as high as the group is capable!

Some info you want to know:
Raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8pm -11pm EST (realm time)
Current Progress: 10/10N 9/10H

Current Recruitment needs:
Right now we are mainly looking at solid ranged dps who can perform with an emphasis on shadow priests, boomkins, mages, and hunters however all classes specs and roles can seek membership. You never know what might change day to day! Also if possible please provide logs just so we can see how your performance is (this is not required but it helps if we have to decide wether to take you over someone who may be underperforming)

Things we expect:

Show up to Raid on time with all consumables needed
Be fully enchanted, gemmed and ready to perform your best

Things we provide:
We provide all enchants to raiders as well as gems. All you have to do is ask.
one on one help. (if you are struggling on your parses or in performance we will personally set aside time to work with you and find out how you can improve.)
Awesome Dad Jokes from yours truly!

I think I have made this long enough so if you have any questions or if you would like to join please contact me either on here or via Btag BigT#1946 or on discord at Blaze#2642! Hope to hear from you soon!

I added you on bnet 3/10m tues wed 8:30-11:30 est

Hit me on discord if it’s easier Raz#4836

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 4/10M
Current boss: Inerva at 4%.
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status as of 2/12/21:

Roster: We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: 1 Non-DH Tank, must have prior CE and recent logs.
Ranged DPS: Open
Melee DPS: Open
Healers: Open

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239
pailos#1956
Biln#11275
Blindgervee#1196

Hi Emiz! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955