221 Arms warrior 2/10M LF raiding guild!

Hi there! Looking for a guild that’s somewhere in the 2/10-5/10 mythic range as I love to play the game to progress.
Raid group has fallen apart due to burn out and things.

I would post links but for some reason says that I cannot.
Battle tag: Manora#1921

Raid times I’m looking for: 2 days a week in the evening! I don’t really care what days, so I’m pretty open to any day.
What I believe I bring: A pretty chill dude who knows how to play his class and play it well.
If we chat at some point, I have some easily accessible and really good parses to show.
Horde is totally fine! Would prefer to stay Alliance
Cheers!

Are you looking to stay alliance and not transfer?

We raid 3 days if you’re open to that.

We start at 11 pm EST. If you’re open to alliance here is our spam to look at:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)Proudmoore - Alliance

Current Progression: 4/10M , 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:

Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge

Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge

Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:

Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:

Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179

Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Kinetik: kinetk#1503 Discord: kinetik#6285

Officers:

Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139

Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

1 Like

Are you open to xfering to horde?

Have some spam, check us out if you haven’t found a guild already :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-outrage-610m-lf-core-healer/763966

Currently 3/10M on Area 52 Horde. Looking for a permanent warrior dps who can make raids consistently. Our raid times and days are wednesdays and fridays from 9pm eastern-12 midnight. Very interested in speaking to ya. Discord name is Fritoss#3719

Hi Manora! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Yo!

Currently 4/10M

[The Brotherhood] is the reforming of a Cataclysm era guild with a CE experienced core. We put a priority on a fun and welcoming environment, while maintaining a healthy level of competition for raiding.

For the Castle Nathria tier we’re focused on building the main roster. We’re aiming to be a CE guild going forward and are building around that focus.

Recruiting:
Currently looking for strong RDPS for our core. However every position is competitive and we encourage all talented applicants.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 6pst-9pst (9est-12est)

Thursday: 6pst-9pst (9est-12est)

Applying:
Slurpmymash#1193
tazzman#1742

Hello there! I would love to have a chat with you if possible! We are a 2/10M 10/10H guild who just transferred over from Alliance on Stormrage. We are currently looking to plug a few holes since we’ve made the transfer. We raid from 7 - 10pm PST Sun/Mon with a typical off night on Wednesdays at the same time. We are serious enough to where we are pushing as far as we can every single tier but focus on a fun raiding environment that everyone can enjoy. We do ask for dedication to making all of our raids on time as much as possible and with a good attitude.

If this interests you, I would absolutely love to get in touch with you! Contact me on Discord: StuPickles#0689 or SHPpanda #5384

I’ve also added you on Bnet as “Jack Burton”

Much appreciated! :slight_smile: :metal:

Hey is currently recruiting dps! We are currently 4/10 Mythic and raid evenings on the weekends. I’ll link our forum post below for more info and a link to the app, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Jules#1302 or anyone listed in the post.

[A][Stormrage] 4/10M Weekend Raiding, M+ and RBGs LFM - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Manora!

I’d love to talk to you about my guild as it sounds like you would fit right in with us!

Add my discord, Letholas#9581, or join our recruitment discord server and talk to us there! https://discord.gg/2CVU7J3yEC

Hi Manora, I added you on b.net so we can chat a bit. I am maliwali#1577. Thanks!

Hello there!

Our guild is still looking to finish out heroic and (re)start Mythic progression so I think we’d be a great fit. We’re not well established yet so if that is not your jam, no worries!

I am a part of guild “Ardent” on Stormrage [A]. We are a pretty fresh guild, but the main 7-8 core players are 2/10 M, +1400 IO, 215+ ilvl (progressed in old guild). We are creating this guild to be AOTC-first then achieve some mythic progression. Not advertising as a CE guild, but if it happens then great! A lot of us do M+ throughout the week as well. We will be clearing heroic (8/10H currently) for a couple weeks until we get a roster so it’d be a perfect time to trial!

Requirements: 18 years of age, players with a good game sense, attitude, open minded, and willingness to learn. We are just look to have fun and play the game at mythic raid level.

Our raid times are T/TH 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST

Bnet: Snabic#1341
Discord: Snabic#8534

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Need War, Monk & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

HI Manora, not sure if you’re still looking after a week, but if you are, < Is That It > on Alliance Lightbringer is looking for a solid dps warrior and you certainly seem to fit that description. We are currently 4/10 with good progress towards 6/10 (Inerva at 11%, and good prog on xymox), looking for a few more solid players.

Our raid times are 7-10 pm pacific (10-1 am eastern), Tuesday and Wednesday. We’re former top 100 CE raiders with a bit more relaxed atmosphere with the goal of pushing CE by end of every tier.

If you’re still looking, lets have a chat and see if we have a good fit. Being alliance and cross-realm mythic there’s no need for any transfer or faction change commitment.

Btag: Malvir#1599
Discord: Malvir#6631

Stormrage 6/10M Fri/Sat 10:30p-1:30a EST

Just lost our dps warrior to college and looking to replace him, hit me up here or on Bnet-Pocket#2056 or Discord-Pocket#2056

Hey Manora!

After reading what you’re looking for, I really think you’d be a great fit for One Hundred Proof! We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 5/10 Mythic and looking to add a Warrior to our mythic progression team. We are Alliance, on Sargeras (a very active Alliance server) and we have a great community of friends that love playing WoW and other games together. If you’re interested at all, please reach out to me ASAP so we can hop in discord and discuss further details. Looking forward to it!

-Bryin
Battle Tag: Bryin#11301
Discord ID: All Time Hero#1947

Good afternoon. If you are still looking I sent you a tag request to chat. Real quick GSG are 4/10M soon to be 5. 6-930 pst wed/sun. Federali on bnet sent or add me on disc RaijinEnd#6451

We might be a good fit for you

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

4/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Haunted by Murlocs (7/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

The Who:

We are a community of people from various parts of the world with a semi-hardcore approach to mythic raiding . We emphasize having fun while pushing content. Our leadership comprises of a GM, a Raid Leader for each team and an Officer team handling various aspects of running of the guild. We have two raid teams competing to achieve CE in Castle Nathria. Both teams raid at different times and on different days to cater to our roster’s raiding needs. Each Raid team has its own RL with the calls of the RL for that raid team being final.

We also have an active community of mythic plus players. We push high keys and have a few guild friends who hang out in our discord for pushing keys and stuff. Be it raiding, mythic plus, or just casually playing the game, we welcome you with open arms.

The When:

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (7/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (6/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

The Needs:

We are looking for exceptional raiders who could gel well with our two raid teams - AM & WE. Each team has is looking to recruit different class/spec combinations, and you can find each team’s requirements below.

AM team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria.

WE team is looking to recruit exceptional heals/rdps with prior CE experience for Castle Nathria. WE is also looking to recruit a shadow priest or a disc priest for their push forward.

Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts- Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw