[H] 212 AOTC with multiple tiers of CE XP Boomy LF CE Focused Guild

I recently came back to wow after taking a break since Legion. I raided with a top 100 US guild in ToV, Nighthold, and ToS before deciding to take a break. I picked up boomy for the first time this expansion and have pugged aotc but I’m looking for a consistent CE focused guild that also enjoys running a lot of M+.

My availability is primarily on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8-1 EST.

Please include guild info and btags/application links below and I will contact any guilds I am interested in applying to.

Not sure if you are willing to swap faction or not.

I’m from innovation from Zul’jin horde.

We raid tues/wed 8:30-11:30 est and are currently 3/10M.
We have immediate openings for rdps.

There is always lots of m+ and other activities going on outside of raid time.

Hit me up on discord Raz#4836 or bnet waffles012#1615

Looking for a 6 hour per week guild with the aim of having a good time and getting into mythic raiding? Scrub Legion might be for you. Raid times are Wed/Sun 8-11 ET. We are 2/10M and 10/10H.

We are a new guild looking for players with a desire to improve together and eventually full clear mythic. We are not recruiting for the bench!

With Shadowlands our goals for Scrub Legion are the following:

Get AotC done as fast as possible.

Fully clear mythic before the next raid tier.

Provide a community who will help you tackle M+ every week and climb the arena ladder if that’s your thing.

Have a fun time memeing our main tank in discord who has been given the legendary title of Meme Factory.

Our current needs are the following:

ALL DPS
ALL Healers

Come join the squad today!

My Contact Info:

Btag: Lamborghini#1782

Discord: A Red GTI#9633

Hi Shellos! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955