Looking for a home

I took a break shortly after the beginning of the expansion dropped. I have been away for several months, so i am not as up to speed as others. I am coming back to play my priest as holy and eventually disc as to play both well. I want to get back to healing as i had taken the last few years tanking and ranged dps.

Currently looking to come back to catch up a bit. Looking forward to running dungeons, pvp and maybe raiding this tier, but definitely next tier. I primarily am available during the evenings after 7pm EST and weekends are generally open. I am up for either faction and dont mind going to another server. At the moment I am honestly fine with starting new, also looking to start finding some normal raid groups as well to get my feet wet.

Can contact me the following:
Bnet: Tiamatz#1789
Discord: Suspria#9717

Hey, wanted to throw us out there. We are an older group of players aiming for AoTC but at a causal pace. Looking for a healer!
[H]Looking for Healer, AoTC progression - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Suspria! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Sounds like a fit, let’s chat? Just going to drop this right here if you’re interested in logging in to the game, interacting with people, and just having some fun with game content.

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, raids, heroics, and general shenanigans We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am.

We are currently regrouping after BFA hiatus and rebuilding our mythic, arena/BG PvP team as well as a regular 10 man raid group. But we’re also interested in just about any regular player who enjoys experiencing aspects of the game together. We simply aren’t a solo’ers/chat lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836

I have sent you a friends request via Discord. Tulgurth#1113, we are looking for a Holy Priest who wants to raid and run keys.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for normal and heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 1/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours. We sometimes raid a third day under special circumstances (ie: Getting a boss down to 10% at the end of the normal raid week so we can punt them before the lockout ends.)

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players. We have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, key night, casual BG night, and a variety night with different activities each week.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Thank you for the responses. I believe i have talked to most so far and if i havent probably will very soon.

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hello! If you haven’t already found a guild, my group on WRA is looking for a holy priest (as we already have a disc priest) to add to our roster. We raid Friday evenings/Sunday afternoons, as well as offer normal learning raids on Saturday evenings for new and returning players, which doubles as an alt raid for members of the guild.

Everyone has a preferred way to play, and for us at Metric, it’s simple: kill bosses and have fun. We’re a fresh semi-casual AOTC-focused guild that’s 9/10H, and we want to expand our roster with players who want to help us hit that goal every tier. We don’t demand killer parses and insane numbers (though they would always help!) but we want our raiders to always be trying their best. That they work to always better themselves and help the team, but know that at the end of the day that we’re here to have fun. And who knows? In the future, some casual mythic raiding may just be an option!

Don’t want to raid? No problem! We also welcome those who are just looking to do M+ throughout the week, especially other tanks and healers.

Raid Information:
Progression

• Friday 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST)
  • Sunday 4-7pm EST (1-4pm PST)

Normal Alt/Learning (Optional)

• Saturday 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)

You may be a good fit if:

• You want focus and progression, but are not looking to make this into a full-time job
  • You always work to improve yourself in and out of raid
  • You want an atmosphere that’s chill but knows that when it’s time to kill a boss, it’s time to buckle down
  • You enjoy a guild that has people online outside of raid nights

• Battle.net: SyWizard#1594
  • Discord: cloe.nd#2073

Hey Suspria,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Hey Suspria,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. And they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Ranged/Melee/Tank Classes.

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Heroic content, we have plans to dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 3/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hello Suspria! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 3/10N currently. We are in need of all roles. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week, and group Torghast runs.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hey Suspria!

You sound like…well, us! We’d be honored to have you with us as you roll those shoulders and get back in the swing. I’ll drop our stuff below, but feel free to tap me if you would like to chat a bit more. Hope to talk to ya soon!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Everything Else, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats. If you’re looking for hardcore content pushers - sorry friends, but we ain’t it!

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat on this party bus waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most nights, including Mythic Keys, “Drunkgeons”, Raiding, and all kinds of other events! You never know what might be going on when you log in.

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time (EST). We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling, pointing fingers, or shaming. We just have a good time and kill bosses! CURRENTLY RECRUITING HEALERS!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 7/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

PugLife is an Alliance guild on Stormrage and we’ve primarily been a heroic raiding guild but our current players have a lot of interests outside of raid! We want to build up our community with casual players, levelers, achievement chasers, M+ runners and more! While PVP is not the main focus of our guild, we have a few members that love to mess around in arenas and BGs.

With interest, we will also be setting up some normal weekend raiding for those wanting to learn and dip a toe into that experience!

If you’re looking for a fun, laid-back guild where you can play without judgment. We’re here for you! Our group ranges from ages in their 20s and up (with probably more focus on the up). We all have families, jobs, and real-life responsibilities so we are more than understanding that WoW can take a back seat to those things!

We also host free-to-play Fridays where members of the guild will look for new free-to-play games and hop into discord and drink and have fun into the wee hours of the morning.

If any of this resonates with you, feel free to add me on bnet!

Godeo#1447

I am building a community of fun adult late night players on Proudmoore (Alliance) if you are interested in learning more.

We are going to focus on AOTC and some of us have quite a bit of Sire P3 experience from previous guilds that melted down this expansion.

Right now we are gearing the team and doing 2-3 keys pretty much every night and some casual pvp. We raid W/Th 9-11 PM PST.

As a leader, I am very goal oriented and will help people get their vault boxes, best trinkets, weapons and other necessities sorted.

You can reach me at grimthane#3215 on discord, or VeryGrim#1543 on Battle.net for more details.

Our guild is horde on Thrall. We are a semi-casual guild of people who got a late start into Shadowlands. We are small and looking for some ranged DPS. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday 7-9pm Est. We run Mythic’s on Wednesdays. Our Mythics are +8 and up. We do guild repairs on Raid night and the guild as a whole helps with flask, gems, and enchants plus more. We us the guilded platform, Please come give us a visit. . You can contact Perpitraitor #1214 and also take a look at our guilded site.
www.guilded.gg/r/zzwlVw9PGE?i=GA

Hey Suspria,

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics.

Based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC) we are currently 10/10N, 1/10H CN. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

We are looking to add the following roles:

M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
M Dungeon and Raid Heals
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours, every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Give me a shout if you would like to know more. We have had many people start anew with us over the past year.

Sam

Hello Suspension

Myself and some friends just formed a guild on Illidan (horde). We are looking for players to raid with and run mythic+ dungeons. We will eventually begin raiding on Tues/Thurs 8 to 10pm but might not be this tier as we are building. If building something from the ground up interests you please reach out

DLAres#1711