[H] Multi CE Raider LF New Home/Raid Team (5/10M current)

Hello everyone, TL;DR at the end if preferred!

I hope you are doing well as you read this. My name is Ctzyx, and I am a multi (something around 15, I didn’t count) Cutting Edge raider. I have been taking the start of the tier extremely casually, currently having 5/10M under my belt playing with mostly friends and alt groups. Due to a change in schedule, I now have more time to play WoW, but can no longer attend the previous weekend raiding team I was slowly progging with.

This made me return to Horde (after spending months Alliance). I am currently playing Beast Master Hunter, and I am looking for a progressive, semi-serious Cutting Edge oriented raid team. I have some acceptable parses from this tier (90+ in Heroic and 70+ in Mythic), but I’d like to mention most of them are prog kill parses. I am fully prepared for extensive trialing to (hopefully!) prove my worth.

I am looking for a non-toxic, drama free environment with high expectations and good quality raid time, since CE does require some effort and commitment :smiley: I don’t want a group in which people yell or call names. Been there, done that, not super fun :frowning: I also HIGHLY prefer week-day raids that finish before midnight EST. I cannot attend Friday and Sunday, but I can make Saturdays work. I prefer 3 raid nights, but 2 work just fine if you’ve got an awesome group!

I also enjoy M+ and RBGs. Arenas make me sad.

I will check up on the thread regularly, but the best way to contact me is discord:
Ctt#6507.

TL,DR:

15 ish CE achievements total, casual start of tier, looking to raid progressive/semi-hardcore to CE in CN. Currently BM Hunter, 5/10M. Horde, weekday raid nights. Saturdays can work, but meh. Contact me on discord Ctt#6507

GL HF everyone, have a good week, and remember, you do 0 dps if you die <3

Hi Ctzyx! I sent a discord request, would love to chat with you :slight_smile:

You said weeknights, but if you would consider 7/10M 8:30-11:30pm Wed/Sun, feel free to add me on discord, otbdave#1437

Hello Ctzyx! My guild is currently 5/10M and raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another DPS to round out our roster.

I added you on Discord and if you want you can add me on Bnet as well Rakitin#1573. Hope to talk with you soon.

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We push to get CE at a good pace but we are a very chill raid team. We have fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of tiers BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00pm PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

Healers: Shaman
DPS: Hunter, Priest, Mage, Boomkin
Exceptional applicants of any type

To apply fill out our guild application form:
(Take out the space) h ttps://forms.gle/Tw64kBSqMvSHFN8P9

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Hi CTT! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Thanks everyone for your time :slight_smile: I got a dozen offers in as many hours, it’s a great thing to see so many people interested :smiley: I must sadly inform that I am juggling my final offers for now and will not be taking anything more. Best of luck to everyone going onwards, and huge thanks for you guys’ time!

Hey Ct,

It’s a bummer our times don’t line up better or I’d hope to talk more with you. I wanted to say though, you’ve got a well written post that seems like you’d be an asset to any group! Happy hunting and if on the off chance you’re interested, check out the spam below XD

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 7/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Paladin

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hi there. I know you’re not looking to go past midnight est but figured id reply anyways. If interested at all I would love to chat.

Bnet: Mke#11978
Disc: Dj#5612