[H] Resto Shaman LFG for Mythic prog

220 ilevel-max renoun- socketed gear. Former CE Looking for a guild pushing mythic content. Can raid any weeknight up until 10pm central. Logs are available for review. Let me know if I can answer any questions you may have.

Thanks

Hey there, add me on Disc we are very interested in you for our main mythic team currently 5/10M. I did not see any info to add you to discuss :slight_smile:
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Fri 7:30-10:30 CST
Aearo#9581 - Discord

Hey, we’ve been looking for a resto shaman for our mythic team. We’re currently 3/10M. I’ll post our info here, please add me if you would be interested:

< Arduous > [Tichondrius] is a reformed guild led by a mix of 12/12M cutting edge, high mythic+ players and returning players looking to achieve CE throughout Shadowlands.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs. 7-10 PM PST. We also host an open optional/alt raid night Sunday from 7-10 PM PST.

Because we only raid for two nights each week, we expect our raiders to come prepared each night and ready to perform at a high level. We place a strong emphasis on the ability to improve every week, and expect our raiders to dig through logs and figure out how best to play their class and spec.

Ideal fit for players looking for a laid-back atmosphere, but who know how to roll up their sleeves when its time to get a kill or progress in a fight.

If interested add Discord Goldnbear#2625, Btag Goldenbear#1538, or reach out in game @ Goldnbear-Tichondrius.

Hello from < Nerve > 6/10M we are currently looking for a Shaman to fill a healer position in our core team. I noticed you said you can raid until 10PM Central time our raid time’s are Tuesday’s and Thursday’s at 8PM-11:30PM Eastern so it would be a 10:30 End time for you so if you are slightly flexible with the extra 30 minutes the offer is there. We can further discuss via Discord or Bnet if you would like any additional info.
Bnet - JCZ1194
Discord - Atlien1442

Hi Zshammy! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Were currently 10/10H and starting to form a cutting edge group for next tier. Would love to hear from you and chat. Feel free to add me.

Btag Zeedrick#1286

Thank you for all the replies. Still searching.

Hey! Would love to talk to you about your experience and see if you’d be a good fit for us in Mango Bay on Illidan. We are currently 6/10M with phase 3 wipes on council. A little about our guild below. We look forward to talking with you!

Who we are:

Mango Bay is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

MM Hunter
UH Death Knight
Resto shaman

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact me below:

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

Thank you for the info; however those times don’t work for me. :frowning:

Hey! It sounds like you could be a good fit for us here at <Coup de Grâce> (A) on the Azjol-Nerub server group (Azjol-Nerub, Khaz Modan, Blackrock, Nordrassil, Muradin), if you were willing to faction change. We could really used ranged and healers atm and are 2/10 M 10/10H, working on Hungering Devourer ATM.

~About Us~
We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild established in 2008, with a fair number of our core players being part of the guild for much of that time. We value community as well as progress and try our best to run events outside of raids and regular mythic+ runs, such as AmongUs/Jackbox games or sometimes hosting communities/servers in other games.

~Raiding~
Tuesday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm EST)
Sunday 6-9pm ST (8-11pm EST)

Our goal is to push as far as we can go in mythic in a low time commitment, high skill environment where we can all trust each other to know what we need to, strive to improve, and get things done. Current progress is 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria.

We’re looking for skilled (particularly ranged) players who are patient, smart and keep a good attitude while playing. We like to have fun and joke around a lot during raid, but players should know when to focus and take a fight seriously. We try to maintain a group of casual, non-elitist, but highly skilled players. We typically trial players in mythic+ or farm runs before bringing them to raid progression content.

~Application~
OUR APPLICATION: goo.gl/63g7bR (We have recently switched over to discord in place of a guild website, that is where you will be able to see all of our guild info.)

Please feel free to add me in game for any questions about the guild or our application process at Skuldawg#1199.

GAINS 9/10H(Sire @5% and half the team already AOTC) is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

You may also contact me:
Btag: StillAlive#1399
Discord: Juggur#5278

Still searching. Lots of great guild offers; but not interested in faction change (don’t mind realm xfer) and the raid times are important.