8/10M Fire Mage lf guild

I am an 8/10M Fire Mage with CE exp in Ny’alotha. My guild’s officer core got burnt out of raiding 150+ pulls into SLG prog. I am looking for a new guild to finish progging the tier with. Here are my logs. Thank you.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/bakedfresh#partition=1

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/bakedfresh#partition=1&difficulty=4

Btag: Tpet#11450
Disc: Taylor#9848

Hi Bakedfresh! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey man looks good we are interested in talking to you, (:

1 Like

Hey bakedfresh, I think you would be a good fit for our guild. We started the tier late (January) but are already 7/10M, and should be 8/10M after tonight. We raid 2 nights a week (Weds/Thurs 5-9PM PST) and need a few solid ranged to finish the tier with.

If interested, hit me up on Discord (Flarpy#4600) or bnet (Flarpy#1733).

7/10M, with M sludge at 10%.
Casual 2 nights a week raid schedule but still pushing for full mythic clear.
Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM - only 6 hours total per week. That is some of the lowest hours you can find for mythic progression.

We are looking for veteran raiders who want to play at a high level on a 2 night a week, 6 hours total, schedule.

Information about former guild achievements:

Challenge Accepted was the former 3-night raiding guild from Firelands in Cataclysm to Emerald Nightmare in Legion with top 50-200 US rankings including:

Heroic Ragnaros (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Heroic Deathwing (equivalent to Mythic Cutting Edge at the time in Cataclysm)
Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Grand Empress Shek’zeer (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Sha of Fear (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Ra-den (MOP)
Cutting Edge : Garrosh Hellscream 10 & 25 (MOP)
Cutting Edge: Imperator Mar’gok (WoD)
Cutting Edge: Blackhand (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Archimonde (Wod)
Cutting Edge: Xavius (Legion)

Add holykhadgar#1579 if interested.

Hey Bakedfresh,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a fire mage for our weekday team. We’re currently 8/10M and raid Wednesdays & Thursdays from 9pm-12am Pacific. If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan server 8/10M. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tuesday & Wednesday at 9:30-12:30 am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time, which is reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic progression. We are currently extending our lockout until we kill Denathrius.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete.

DPS
Death Knight
Mage
Warlock

Healer
Priest (Play Both Holy & Disc)
Resto Shaman

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership:
GM - Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer - Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer - Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650

Fill out an application here: forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

feel free to app or add

Drip> on Area-52 is a newly reformed guild looking for players that want to achieve CE and High US Rankings in just a 3day 9hour raid week!!!

Officer/Leadership Core is currently 8/10m with multiple CEs! we recently moved to Area-52 due to its larger player population…

Guild Goals: CE every tier with consistent US Rank Improvements, Top 100 by the end of expac.

Please note that we do not recruit for the bench and as such any opportunity offered to you is with a view to a progress spot provided you live up to our requirements.

Understand that we have strict expectations as pertains to player performance. If you are not extremely proficient with your class, with proof of this in the form of logs or other data, you need not apply.

Raid Days and Times:

Tuesday- (6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)
Wednesday-(6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)
Thursday-(6pm PST- 9pm PST) (8pm CST - 11pm CST) (9pm EST - 12am EST)

Offical Application is in the works, but for now add
BNet Tag:
Rob#1695 or
Randyftw12#1195

Hello Bakedfresh,

Currently our guild JOKG (H) THRALL 7/10 is looking for Ranged DPS for our CE push.
We raid Tuesdays and Sundays from 8:30-11:30pm est. We also push M+ throughout the week.
Please get back to me if you are interested in learning more about us.

You can contact me at:
Btag: Sneak#11720 or Discord: Sneak#3106