[H] 213 ilvl Arms / Fury Warrior LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello! Like the title says, I’m just looking for a new home. Currently I’m looking for a 2-3 night schedule Tuesday - Friday.

Just a little about me :

• I ran my own mythic guild from Cata - Legion
  • Currently 10/10 heroic (living that pug life)
  • Always shows up on time for raids prepared with consumables / knowledge of fights
  • Always optimize my character and keep up with current content ie: renown or whatever new mechanic they put out.
  • When I’m not raiding I PvP (rated or casual), push mythic plus (again pug life) and ALWAYS do mog runs
  • I also play multiple characters and classic (BC soon)

I am willing to transfer and even faction change if it’s a good fit. Feel free to post here or hit me up on real Id.

Worldbreaker#1532

Hi Tryco! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey would love to talk to you more about joining
Add me on discord - Br33ze420#9584

Hey Tryco!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788