209 Resto Druid Looking For Raiding Guild

I am currently 7/10H in previous expansions I was a CE Mythic Raider but I took the last 3 years off. The guild I am in now is fine, but we are progressing slower than i would like and people only ever log on to raid. I would like to find a guild that is either wrapping up Heroic and starting into mythic, or a guild that is just getting into mythic. I can play boomkin OS but i am a much better healer than a DPS. I am willing to server/faction change to find the right fit.

My Btag is nikmorg1989#1441

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Hi Zibroth! If the info below looks interesting to you, hit us up! Would love to chat more about our guild with you.

Hello! ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are a group of friends in our late 20s who have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:
Wed: 7-10:30
Fri: 7-10:30
Server Time

We are actively looking to fill all slots, and all specs will be considered. We are especially looking for a tank and a raid leader. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Hello there everyone, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord!

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

request sent to your discord.

Hi Zibroth! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hey Zibroth!

We over at Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance are scouring the interwebs for awesome folks seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

Formed in the summer of 2019, the guild has achieved AOTC in Eternal Palace and Ny’alotha, with some mythic kills. Our goal is to further our adventure into mythic Castle Nathria. Raid nights are Thursday 9-12 Eastern and Friday 9-12 Eastern. Saturdays are an optional night typically reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Current Progression: 9/10H

Our current needs are as follows:

• Tanks: Nada
  • Healers: Dps offspec preferred but not required
  • Melee DPS: Unholy DK, Warrior
  • Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Affliction, Shadow Priest,

If your spec is not listed, we would still love to chat! We are always recruiting exceptional players and all roles for Mythic +.

For further information, feel free to add myself, Dabears#1561, KriztovChaos#1801, or raand#1678.

Hello to you

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

Hey Zibroth!

I think our Friday/Sunday team would fit you perfect. Below is more info on our team.

Grimace is a new guild with an AOTC core team and aspirations to move into Mythic. We are laid back, looking for progression and constant improvement. Current progress is 10/10N and 8/10H for Castle Nathria.

Raid Times, Recruiting, and Progress:

• Progression Team - Friday & Sunday 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST
    • Recruiting All Heals and Ranged DPS
    • Progress - 10/10N,8/10H
  • Heroic Team (Casual/Alt) - Saturday 9:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST
    • Recruiting All Classes and Roles
    • Progress - 10/10N

What you get out of Grimace:

• Lots of memes
  • Active members
  • Mid to late night raid raiding
  • Relaxed atmosphere
  • Regular Mythic+

To apply please contact:

• Discord - Stisicus#8898

Cheers!

Notsure

Hey Zibroth! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a good healer for our Mythic roster. We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years.

Below you can find a few more details about us. If interested feel free to contact me!

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Big Facts (Alliance - U.S. Proudmoore) is looking for progression minded players who want to receive AoTC and push into Mythic Raiding. The task and purpose of Big Facts is to foster a community of raiders who want to clear content on a light 2 raid night a week schedule while maintaining standards for skill and class knowledge.

Current Role Needs

• All

Requirements:
Required:

• Must be at least 18 years of age*
  • Have prior AoTC or Legacy Heroic raiding experience.
  • Have an understanding of your class and spec.
  • Have a PC and internet capable of consistently running World of Warcraft
  • Have the time and dedication to make raid nights consistently.
  • Have a 190+ ilvl
    ** = Those who are above the age of 16 but below the age of 18 can request to join and obtain a wavier from an Officer.*

Preferred (In addition to above)

• Have prior Mythic raiding experience
  • Have parses for the current or previous raid tiers with your current class

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday 5:30 - 9:00 (w/ possible 30 min extension) PST (U.S. Los Angeles/Proudmoore Server Time)*

** Note that the guild may run optional Heroic splits or Alt runs in addition to this depending on raider availability and content requirements.*

Application Process:

• Quick interview with guild officer
  • Trial period based on performance (maximum of 2 weeks), trial waivers available for those who can produce relevant logs and demonstrate class knowledge in the interview.

Contact for Application or Questions
Lockrael Recruitment Officer: Lock #12410
Discord: dKVBCH7u (this is the last part after the /)

Hi Zibroth! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Snuggles, Lynainverse)

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join.

Progression:
Currently: 3/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for either a resto sham with dps os, or ele sham with resto os, possible ww and hunter aswell``

Tank
Monk: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed

Melee Dps
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Closed
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Priest: Open
Mage: Closed
Warlock: Closed
Shaman: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer
Priest: Open
Druid: Open
Shaman: Open

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Focus UP – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server CST)
Tues 6:45-11 pm
Thurs 6:45-11 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Lynainverse

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Focus Up’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael (Angelmichael#1552) / Lynainverse (baohren#1440)

Order of Azeroth is an alliance guild that has created a steadily growing community with a focus on PVE. We have some fun characters for sure and a place for all types of gamers. Come chat with us in discord sometime!

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are expanding into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders to push into Mythic Castle Nathria. We also do M+ dungeons practically daily. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Raid Times:
The schedule for the semi-hardcore raid team is Thursday/Friday 7:00pm est - 10:00pm est.

Raid Progression
10/10 Normal CN
9/10 HeroicCN

Preferred Requirements:

200+ item level
Ability to be flexible
A good attitude!

Spots available:
We are in desperate need of a warlock specifically, and any ranged dps!

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

Message the below raid officers via B-net or discord to learn more information!!
Btag:
TeddiiGaming#1289
SamiiKinz#1468
Chocomirk#1999
Discord:
Teddii#8883
SamiiKinz#1848
Chocomirk#5086

Hey man a lot of these guys are clearly bots and post on 100 posts a day the same thing. I am a real person and my guild is 3/10heroic. We are recruiting 1 tank 1 healer and 2 DPS to fill out core heroic push. Hopefully within 1-2weeks heroic will be clear and we can move into mythic. We are not recruiting for the bench as some of these others are. We are recruiting for you to be one of the guys. /Tues/Thurs/ 9-12 EST

Discord: Kable#9815