216 Fury Warrior / 213 Resto Shaman 3/10M

Hello again :slight_smile:

Leaving some alliance spam. (you sound like one of our causal warriors with the talk about warrior brotherhood XD)

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10M (14% on Hungering Destoryer), 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey Tharon!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families jobs etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 8/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord if you’re interested
Neil#4199

Hey man! Hope all is well, if you’re interested message me on disc!

I have added some of you. Still considering options so feel free to leave information.

Thank you again :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013

Will be reaching out more today, been sick so haven’t been around much. Leave more info!

Also some of you Alliance guilds are looking mighty nice.

Tharon, we aren’t on a west coast server (Area-52) but we raid from 9 PM to 1 AM EST, Fridays and Saturdays, so that could work for you time wise.

Feel free to reach out to me to talk about . 10/10H, 2/10M. First week doing Mythic with the new roster and very much need a DPS Warrior and can work in a Resto Shaman too!

Discord - Churchie#5374
BNet - Churchie#11139

Tharon,

We’re looking for a healer and a few good dps to round out our roster. Here’s our info:

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) is a horde guild on Zul’jin-US that formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion & BFA and into Shadowlands. We are currently 2/10 M and 10/10 H in Castle Nathria. We were also 10/12 M Ny’alotha. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/achievement/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing farm content on Tuesdays and progression content on Wednesdays.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their high keys done every week and like to challenge each other to push as much as possible. We had multiple guild members with .io 3k+ in BFA and are already climbing to high .io score at the start of Shadowlands. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able. We also have a fairly high interest in guild PvP and have started to do some weekend RBG groups.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout Shadowlands and into the future.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few good players to round out our roster. Mythic spots will be set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for re-kills.

If interested, feel free to reach our GM through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Added a few of you guys on BNet and Discord. You guys can leave more info.

Hi there. I would love to chat to you both about what kinds of things you’re looking for. My guild is more community-focused while still being CE-focused. We love to hang out outside of raid and play tons of other games too.

Add me on Discord to chat! MetaTate#6170 - case-sensitive

Hope you have a nice day

[H] Divine - Tichondrius
Wednesday 8-11pm PST (Farm - Prefer attendance but optional)
Friday/Saturday 8-11pm PST (Mandatory 80% attendance)

Active adult guild, ages 18-45. Mainly an evening weekend guild.

Btag: Tyrue#1545 Discord: Tyrue#1556

Close to making a decision. Feel free to leave more info.

Thank you all again.

[H] TILTED - Area 52
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST

We are currently progressed 4/10M, with Inerva almost down with consistent low % pulls. Super interested in bringing you both on board, the roster is new but we have strong leadership with eyes on getting CE.

Luma#1353 Btag
Luma#5178 is discord.

Hey Tharon, I think you’d be a good fit for Serious Face on Illidan. We raid at 7PM-12PM CST on Sundays and are 3/10M with Sun King at 7%.

I think we would be a good fit because our raider retention has been great since we started raiding as a guild in Mythic EN. If you ask anyone on our raid team, I am confident that they will tell you the officer team does their best to help raiders improve instead of benching, and that we are a chill group of people to play with in and out of raid.

Feel free to add my btag at Innovation#1431

[Saltwater] Area 52 (H)
Raid times tues/wed 8-11pm EST
Current progress: 8/10H

Current Needs: RDPS, Warrior, Rogue, Heals

What we seek: We are seeking raiders looking to progress M raid and high level keys throughout multiple tiers with a good attitude. We are not casual, but we do not act like elitists, we like to theorycraft together and work together to down/burn bosses down quickly. If you think you’ve got what it takes, contact us. I hope you two consider us. We would love to have both of you. And yes the fury warr specifically, we all theory craft together and work as a unit and have decided that Fury warr is in high demand not only for our raids, but for a M+ push team we are looking to build as well. Thank you for your consideration.

Bnet: SewerRatNose#1603
Discord: Qlu#7777

Hello Tharon!

It’s funny, my raid team is looking for exactly 1 Warrior and 1 Healer. I saw your post and thought “oh man what a perfect fit!” We would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 9/10H, and 1/10M] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

Our team runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST
Here is the application form: https://forms.gle/ZdTzLWBfsbBXXPf3A

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

{H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 8/10M AOTC CN T/W 9P-12A PST

Hi Tharon! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955