Affliction Warlock LF guild

Wrecktify is a group of players that found each other with the common goal of pushing content the way we wanted to. In doing so we are currently 10/10 heroic 2/10 mythic, and are using this raid tier as practice & build a core group to get CE next raid tier.

Our current Core roster has room for the following

4 ranged dps
1 healer

1 MM Hunter (Perf)
1 Aff Lock (Perf)
1 Boomie (Perf)
1 Flex Range (Perf)
1 Disc Priest (Perf)

Our current raid times are as followed
Wed 8:30 to 11:30 CST
Thur 7:30 to 10:30 CST
Sun 7:30 to 10:30 CST

For More information contact:
Ecchym0sis#8451 @Discord
Ecchym0sis#1537 @Bnet
Juubear#1307 @Bnet
juubear#9331 @Discord

Hey hey Az
Bleeding Hollow With Geass Control is filling out the remainder of a roster for Mythic progress.
Cleared AOTC and re running for gear funnels and making sure everyone is up to speed that we bring along.

We are on this Tuesday and Thursday. Should clear all on Tuesday but we have a buffer for Thursday if necessary. Welcome to come along and see if you vibe? easy clears regardless.

And generic recruiting nonsense below

Raid times 6pm-9pm(Pst) Tues/Thurs.

Main focus of filling out the last of our roster for Mythic.

Looking at all Healing Classes and DPS at the moment.

Try to impress me you pheasants
We have Keystone Pushing for the try-hards
We have RBG’s for the Chads
We have Anime for the neckbeards

We get that loot and talk a little crap (apparently S hit is a no no word?) about our friends to their faces.
Pretty sweet place.
Don’t be soft

Bnet - SteveRogers#1994
Discord - Guy - he/him/sire/lord #4867

We can talk about things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013

Hey, what’s your Discord/Btag?

Hi Azmachai,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 8/10H and we could use a capable warlock to help us reach out goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-us-hyjal-part-time-heroes-1010h-110m-lfm-for-mythic-heroic-raid-teams/212256

Hi Azmachai! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Holy Priest, Rsham)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Ghanji#0534 (Discord)
Kagashi1907#1465 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

…ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Dark Intentions is a semi-hardcore mature mythic raiding guild on Moon Guard. We are currently 10/10H 2/10M on our main mythic core team and 8/10H on our heroic weekend team. We are a chill laid back no drama or toxicity guild that is looking for similar minded players to join us!
RAID TIMES
Core Mythic Team: Wed-Thurs 8:30pm est til 11pm est
Heroic Weekend Team: Fri & Mon 8:30pm est til 11pm
Recruiting
2 Exceptional RDPS to fill out our Core team. Would prefer MM Hunter, Mage, Boomkin or Warlock. However willing to consider other exceptional players.
All roles for the Heroic Weekend team
Casuals who want a chill guild to relax and have fun in.
We provide
-Repairs
-An active discord
-Consumables during raid time
-A guild that helps with growth of players
Contacts
Yajinni-Guild and Raid Leader-Yajinni#1786
Moon-Co-Gm- Moon#15106
Quenthulu-Recruitment officer-Quenthulu#1542
For those who are looking to join the core mythic raid team please get ahold one of us have logs on hand! You can also fill out our application https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/moon-guard/dark-intentions/mythic-team?preview
For those who are interested in the guild and the heroic raid team please contact us through bnet!

wow, people want locks haha

8/10H prog (should be 9/10 this this week)
Sun/Mon raid days 08:30CST to midnight
Sat: RBG team 09:30 CST to when done

if interested add me on discord: Mamba Out Here#2781

Newly Formed CE progression focused

Elusive - Alexstrasza

10/10h - 1/10m (1 night of mythic progression so far as we are newly formed, huntsman 40% with 30 minutes of progression)

Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30Pm CST. Tues(Optional)

Off nights: We also are currently working through rbgs/arenas getting people their 1800/2100 for gear upgrades. Currently working on KSM in mythic+ as well. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our CE Mythic progression team. We expect to be 3/10 Mythic next week (2-17) with more progression to come!

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress and achieve CE. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team.

Will consider any class and spec, but currently are targeting the following.

Boomkin - high

Warlock - high

Hunter - high

mage - medium

DK - medium

Again, all applicants are welcome and exceptional players outside of these classes will definitely be considered.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom. Thankyou.

Discord: Domincela#6066

Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hey Azmachal,

We are very interested in having you in our raid Outside of raid we do a lot of keys. I’m posting our spam below, and feel free to reach out if we seem like a good fit.

Our goal in Shadowlands is to be one of the best guilds on our realm.

Raid Schedule

Tues/Thurs 9-11 EST Sat 9-???

Castle Nathria- 10/10N, 9/10H

Our Expectaions

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at a high level.

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

If you are interested in applying

forms.gle/jDKqN8rK6tykTPxW9

Please have logs or sims available!

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers!

Hanna💜#7405 (My Discord)
Caihanna#1448 (My Battle tag)
Fractal#5517 (GM Discord)
Toorisky#1810 (GM Battletag)
grums#2784 (RL Discord)

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild!
9/10H Will have AOTC this weekend!
Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST
Blizz ID
Kenoshis#1451 Recruiter
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455 Guild leader

Hope to chat soon

Man I Love Fishing is a group of relaxed friends and players that are trying to push for getting CE every tier possible. We are 8/10 H currently with aotc experience from bfa and legion. Looking to push into mythic taking things seriously during raid. But never to serious that we can’t have a laugh : ). We are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with. Our schedule days wise is Tues 7-10 PM and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM CST. We have about twelve rn and all the tanks are covered and looking for two healers. Looking for solid dps with a good attitude.
We are on Emerald Dream Horde and would love you have you :heart:

S E V E N is specifically recruiting a lock as we start to move into mythic having just completed AOTC. If you would like more info you can find it at

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-aotc-s-e-v-e-n-a-guild-for-the-mature-crowd-tuesthurs-raids-starting-mythic-looking-for-a-few-dps/549304

or message me
Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

hey Azmachai, would be great to have you join our team! please add me on either discord (derp#9197) or bnet (mynamjef#1202)

HI Azmachai –

I have a pretty laid back guild of folks on Mal’ganis. We’re 9/10H and looking to push into mythic! We run quite a lot of M+ and generally tight-knit easy going group. If you’d like to chat my btag is Ekye#11711

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hey Azmachai,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Hello highly coveted warlock friend,

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H on Thrall), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter. We are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 9-11pm CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know).

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)