[H] 219 Rogue LF mythic guild. 2/10 M 1200 IO

Hi. I’m a dedicated sub rogue player looking for a mythic progressing guild. My guild is 2/10 but they basically stopped playing completely and their care for progressing is gone.

I’m exalted with Ve’nari, have 6 sockets in my gear and full 213 potency conduits working towards 226. I am a very active player always looking to improve at my spec. Heroic CN BPA is 86.5, M+ BPA is 96. I can link the WCL page if you need it.

Mythic logs are awful since the guild can barely kill Shriekwing or Huntsman without losing 15 people.

Fenriz#1771 if you want to talk.

Hi Fenrìz!

I am a member of “Peel Team Six”. Which is a Horde Guild located on Tichondrius. We are a casual mythic raiding guild that achieved 10/12 Mythic Nyalotha and after recently getting AOTC have begun our Mythic Nathria progression.

Our guild was formed by a group of friends many expansions ago and has stayed strong over the years. Myself and some other members have only been around a year or two, but there are some peeps that have been around 5+ years! So you could say our environment is pretty good. Outside of our mythic raid team, the guild offers a little bit for everyone, we have members participating in pvp and m+ content casually…all the way to members pushing 2200 arena ratings and 1400io ratings. Some of our peeps even log in just to mat farm, pet battle, and hoard gold xD

Here’s the link to our post for our Mythic Raid Team recruitment fi you’re interested, I also commented on the post and expanded on the guild environment a bit if you want to read into it: [H] Tichondrius <Peel Team Six> 1/10 M LF dps

Hi Fenriz! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Looking for a 6 hour per week guild with the aim of having a good time and getting into mythic raiding? Scrub Legion might be for you. Raid times are Wed/Sun 8-11 ET. We are currently 2/10M and 10/10H.

We are a new guild looking for players with a desire to improve together and eventually full clear mythic. We are not recruiting for the bench!

With Shadowlands our goals for Scrub Legion are the following:

Get AotC done as fast as possible.

Fully clear mythic before the next raid tier.

Provide a community who will help you tackle M+ every week and climb the arena ladder if that’s your thing.

Have a fun time memeing our main tank in discord who has been given the legendary title of Meme Factory.

Our current needs are the following:

ALL DPS

Come join the squad today!

My Contact Info:

Btag: Lamborghini#1782

Discord: A Red GTI#9633