211 MM hunter lf for 10EST9CST/8MT/7PST raiding guild

I am currently 10/10 heroic looking for mythic progression guild. I am from a mythic background(Wod/Legion) and an old school player back to burning crusade. looking to raid 2 days a week.

GAINS 10/10H is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Raider.IO

‹Gains› @ Tichondrius (US) - Guild Profile

Raider.IO is a World of Warcraft (WoW) Mythic+ and Raid Progression rankings site! You can view your Character & Guild Profiles, check your Mythic+ scores & Raid Progress, follow the Race to World First, and much more.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
We’re currently sitting at 12 solid raiders and need to fill out our roster to get into mythics.
Need:
(2) Healers- Disc Priest, Hpal
(6) DPS- 1warr, 1 monk, ANY rdps

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me:
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 2/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is reforming our raiding roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 2/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill and perform raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ KSM groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

Hi Waiver! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

:trophy: Introduction

Take on Me is a two day, mythic progression guild seeking players who desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content on a short, efficient raid schedule.

We offer a proven guild structure with a leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in helping push our team to be the best it can be without ever sacrificing the enjoyment of the game.

Take on Me provides you a dependable, long-term raid team. We do not advertise a listing of activities our guild offers because player activity is a natural by-product of having a raid environment that is both successful and enjoyable.

:trophy: Raid Schedule

Wednesday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST
Thursday 7:30pm PT - 10:00pm PST

:trophy: Applicant/Raider Expectations

A competitive progression based mindset that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style and a positive attitude that is open to constructive feedback and working alongside other engaged players of the game is what we require of the members of our team.

Nothing more, Nothing less.

:trophy: Contact Info

If you are interested in joining our raid team please use one of the following contact methods listed below.

Preferred Contact Method
Discord: Wowdrew#5138