[H] LFG 3/10M Holy MS Disc OS Priest

Hi there,

Hoping to find a 2 day raiding guild between 7-11pm EST any day of the week. I’ve been raiding since wrath and have always enjoyed the challenges of higher end progression. I realize holy isn’t preferable right now so I’m working on learning and gearing up my disc spec. :slight_smile:

I’d be happy to server xfer for the right fit. Have been horde for over a decade and don’t plan on changing that, sorry!

Logs: h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/elaynah
Bnet: Elayna#11139
Discord: Elayna#7609

Thanks for your interest!

Hi Elaynah! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Still looking for a good fit :slight_smile:

Happy weekend!

After conquering Nyalotha with a phenomenal 6/12M Raid Team, split off and re-branded on Sargeras, maintaining a name true to our roots that even though our team has separated, we remain together in spirit. With our new home on Sargeras, Here Without You is recruiting a Heroic Raid Team for Castle Nathria, with the end-goal striving for Mythic progression.

Pre-Shadowlands, we concluded BfA at 6/12M in Nyalotha with AOTC for both Queen Azshara and N’Zoth.

Recommendations before Applying

• 200+ Item Level
  • Available 8PM - 11PM Central Time (6 Hours / Week)
  • You are patient, punctual and committed to progression in end-game content. Recognizing that we all have our own busy lives is important, but if it’s too busy that you will rarely make the Tuesday/Thursday schedule, then our Guild may not be the best fit for you. If you’re going to be busy, please inform an Officer in Guild/Discord.
  • Understanding your Class (Rotations, Conduits, Talents, Gearing, Etc.) is essential for growth, as well as your ability to navigate through important mechanics.
  • Proficiency to take constructive critique with a positive attitude. We’re all learning and growing as a team. Toxicity has no place in our ranks.

Interested in Joining?

Please reach out to Oclyn on Discord or Battle.net so we can discuss your interests further.

Discord: Oclyn#4316
Battle.net: Mesden#1865

Still on the lookout! :slight_smile:

Weekend ahoy!

Still searching! :slight_smile: